Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2002, 11:31 PM   #71
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

A party? Cool ! ! If it's not the 1st weekend in Oct, I can try & be there. Don't get to see Cerek often enough as it is (we wuz ruummates in skool). Add me to Category 2...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
Old 09-03-2002, 09:39 AM   #72
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just a blatant *BUMP* to put this thread back on the first page.
Old 09-08-2002, 10:46 PM   #73
Cerek the Barbaric

{Cerek tries to imitate Archie Bunker's voice in text}

"Aw geeez, what am I, a juggla heah? I gotta BUMP this thread all the ways up from page 5? Wotsa working stiff got to do to get a little help around heah?"

{OK, a very feeble attempt, but at least I tried}

ZIROC,

Any word on a definite date for the Atlanta get-together yet? October 4-6 is just a little over 3 weeks away. Anybody planning to travel any significant distance will need to start making their plans now.

Just wondering.

VulcanRider says he might make it up from Florida. (BTW, he lives in Lakeland also). If he does, I will definitely be making the trip down on Saturday.

Well, let us know exactly when we should try to get reservations.

Thanks.
Old 09-08-2002, 10:52 PM   #74
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm still up for it!
Old 09-10-2002, 08:07 AM   #75
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*sneaks in on her new laptop, then waves frantically and jumps up and down*

ME! ME! I'm a Category 1 as I'm only 20 to 30 minutes from Six Flags.

Just tell me which weekend and I'm there! I only need to know the definite date one week in advance to request the weekend off.

And Cerek, you'd BETTER show up! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Even if it IS just for Saturday. And would not the wife and kiddies want to come with? It would be a blast! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 09-10-2002, 08:50 AM   #76
Cerek the Barbaric

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
And Cerek, you'd BETTER show up! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Even if it IS just for Saturday. And would not the wife and kiddies want to come with? It would be a blast!
Unfortunately, my wife doesn't share my love of gaming. She is also very uncomfortable in social settings - especially with people she doesn't know.

We have a wonderful relationship. We are soulmates and each of us knows that we can "trust" the other completely - a rarity in this day and age. But we also have vastly different interests. I like to "get out" and do things while she would just as soon stay home and play with the children or read a book.

Ah well, you can't help who you fall in love with.

I will do my very best to be there, DragonMage. I look forward to it.

[ 09-10-2002, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 09-13-2002, 04:58 PM   #77
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Has a definite weekend been picked yet? Or has the idea faded for lack of interest? Looks like I may be available the 1st weekend in Oct after all (not 100% sure yet)

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
Old 09-15-2002, 12:48 AM   #78
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Well guys, I don't think I can make it in October, but... Maybe we could do this in November? Or even Dec? Let's get everyone that wants to come to post what day and Month is good for them, that way we can have a big turnout.

I can't do Oct because Donna only has 1 week off, and we have to be at my sisters earlier that I was planning. Grr!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-15-2002, 03:05 AM   #79
Megabot

Why not set a date for it like November 23 or something Z? Come here at this date and we would have a great BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG party with food and beers for all! God i would love to be there if i could! And bring your cameraes so we can get some pic`s on Stealtys!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]