Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-13-2002, 08:04 AM   #31
Jorath Calar
Harper

Old 05-13-2002, 09:02 AM   #32
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Originaly posted by Scholarcs
Quote:
Americans have killed hundreds of civilians in Afghanistan recently.

Americans have killed thousands of civilians in Baghdad.

What right has America to declare al-Qaeda killing thousands of civilians in New York as terrorism, when it will not even say sorry for the thousands of civilians it has killed in conflicts for decades.

Please people do not be blinded by Bush's "we were attacked without provocation and we are good and mighty etc." speeches.

This is not the way of the world. The ones which America killed in the middle east were poor helpless civilians. Sure some of them helped al-Qaeda, but most of them were poor farmers or tradespeople.

So believe that peace is the way of the future. Condem attacks of any sort, and STOP proclaiming America as the saviour of peace and harmony.
I couldnt agree more. I think that sept.11 was a huge warning to the U.S. to mind its own backyard and leave the rest of the world alone. Maybe if our country didnt go sticking its nose where it didnt belong the Al-Queda wouldnt have gotten pissed off and dropped some planes on our stuff. After looking at the U.S. response to international issues in the past 10 years , I can see why the rest of the world thinks that we are all just a bunch of hot headed murderers!!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:44 PM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
Originaly posted by Scholarcs
quote:
Americans have killed hundreds of civilians in Afghanistan recently.

Americans have killed thousands of civilians in Baghdad.

What right has America to declare al-Qaeda killing thousands of civilians in New York as terrorism, when it will not even say sorry for the thousands of civilians it has killed in conflicts for decades.

Please people do not be blinded by Bush's "we were attacked without provocation and we are good and mighty etc." speeches.

This is not the way of the world. The ones which America killed in the middle east were poor helpless civilians. Sure some of them helped al-Qaeda, but most of them were poor farmers or tradespeople.

So believe that peace is the way of the future. Condem attacks of any sort, and STOP proclaiming America as the saviour of peace and harmony.
I couldnt agree more. I think that sept.11 was a huge warning to the U.S. to mind its own backyard and leave the rest of the world alone. Maybe if our country didnt go sticking its nose where it didnt belong the Al-Queda wouldnt have gotten pissed off and dropped some planes on our stuff. After looking at the U.S. response to international issues in the past 10 years , I can see why the rest of the world thinks that we are all just a bunch of hot headed murderers!![/QUOTE]they would have dropped those planes anyway, simply because they don't like the way you live and especially because you don't bow down to allah. So putting your heads in the sand isn't gonna do any good, you're dealing with a very determined enemy here.( and a very sick one too)