Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 08:40 PM   #1
G'kar

This is one hell of a party...Its a Bush bash! I nominate skywalker as the honorary chairman of this party!
No really, Im watching the current press conference, and I havent heard " and um... er... uh..." so much since ninth grade speak class. Hmmmm.
Oh yeah, on the IQ thing, considering the consequences of the military build up and action, I still have my doubts. Seems low to me...
Alright, Here I am. Throw your rocks, or your confetti...Just dont flame please. god will strike you down if you do.

Oh yeah, if ya wanna Comment on Clinton, or the other Bush, or Reagan, or a world leader of another nation present/past go-ahead! But remember this temparary forum is for the War on terroism that "W" is leading the world into, so he's the main topic. (Ive had little too much wine I must say)
Old 10-11-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
This is one hell of a party...Its a Bush bash! I nominate skywalker as the honorary chairman of this party!
No really, Im watching the current press conference, and I havent heard " and um... er... uh..." so much since ninth grade speak class. Hmmmm.
Oh yeah, on the IQ thing, considering the consequences of the military build up and action, I still have my doubts. Seems low to me...
Alright, Here I am. Throw your rocks, or your confetti...Just dont flame please. god will strike you down if you do.

Oh yeah, if ya wanna Comment on Clinton, or the other Bush, or Reagan, or a world leader of another nation present/past go-ahead! But remember this temparary forum is for the War on terroism that "W" is leading the world into, so he's the main topic. (Ive had little too much wine I must say)
Sometimes I wish I hadn't dumped my tv.......

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Silver Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 09:12 PM   #3
skywalker
Banned User

I appreciate the nomination! And though I DO feel I am highly qualified to be honorary chairman, I must turn it down. People do not want to hear me Bushwhack so I will not join in on the festivities. He really should join ToastMasters, I think it would help polish up his act.

Unless I feel I am needed to help shore up your side, I will try to be silent. Besides it's almost bedtime for me.

G'kar, I feel you are more than qualified to chair this thread...make me proud.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 09:29 PM   #4
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

After watching it, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, my conclusion is that the man really is a friggin idiot.

The conference consisted mostly of him repeating "we shall bring them to justice" one hundred times and being amused at his own wit by referring to Bin Laden as "the evil one."

Diogenes Of Pumpkintown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 09:32 PM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Look hear for my thoughts on a press conference earlier this week (in case you missed it)!

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003990.html

Mark

skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 10:00 PM   #6
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
After watching it, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, my conclusion is that the man really is a friggin idiot.

The conference consisted mostly of him repeating "we shall bring them to justice" one hundred times and being amused at his own wit by referring to Bin Laden as "the evil one."

Yes, I began with the benefit as well, and it ended on an ok note concerning the "send a buck for the kids of afganistan" I wont knock him for his call of tolerance either, That part is ok, if only he had repeated that 100 times.

LOL I didnt notice his self amusement, I must of been typing...
It was not worth a preemption of survivor if you ask me...

oh yeah... Skywalker, I will step up if need be, but perhaps an empty chair would work, a symbol of other empty things ( Aint I bad? Its the wine, I swear)

anyway feel free to have some cake and kool-aid though while your here
Old 10-11-2001, 10:09 PM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

DUDE!!! you guys should all harsh up!!!

why do you put so much expectations on someone who didn't even finish 8th grade???? shame shame shame you all!!!
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 10:33 PM   #8
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Well there was ONE good part.

"Well if you see somebody you don't know getting into a crop duster you don't own..."
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 10:45 PM   #9
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well... I haven't really got strong feelings for Bush one way or the other, but is anyone else getting sick of him saying 'make no mistake about it' every five minutes ?

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"High hopes...an endless river...forever and ever"
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 11:09 PM   #10
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
Look hear for my thoughts on a press conference earlier this week (in case you missed it)!

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003990.html

Mark

Looked at your thread Skywalker, and I must say I disagree with you, my illuminated brother. I am satisfied that it isn't words he is groping for -- it's thoughts.

Diogenes Of Pumpkintown is offline   Reply With Quote