Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-22-2001, 09:31 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

At the moment, I am eating a spoon full of peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate morsals. Washing it down with Pink Lemonade kool-aid. Disgusting, right?
I was thinking...wouldn't it be cool to make a juice drink out of the jalepeños I have in my fridge? I could blend it in a mixer with water, then add sugar...or something...but the problem is that the juice from those suckers are actually an oil...so the flavor would rise to the top of the water, instead of being dispersed throughout. So, I guess I won't do that.

I know that many Americans will say that they at least know what I am talking about in the next sentence...
Have any of you done anything GROSS!!!
A child's favorite couple of things to do in our part of the world is making Mud pies...which I have had and eating a worm...which I have had, as well.

I also was swimming one day with with my sister and all her friends and a grass-hopper jumped into the pool. I began to pretend I was Jaws the shark and devoured the grass-hopper in front of all those screaming girls! hehe...
Okay...sharing time!!!

By the way...I have also tried dog food...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF
Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-22-2001).]
Old 10-22-2001, 09:36 PM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

damn, thats ... nasty!!! I'd never do anything like that...ackkkk **puke**

you can be crazy, you know?

the most gross thing I did... sigh, they are nothing compare to yours
Old 10-22-2001, 09:45 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i once had a cold salmon sandwich with french dressing... on white bread too! pretty gross, and then i drank some pickel juice!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-22-2001, 09:49 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Oh..come on!!!
Don't tell me that none of you ever even wondered what dog food tasted like!

How's this one...tasting all the bars of soap available to decide which one tasted the best...(gotta be Ivory Spring or Dove)
Old 10-22-2001, 09:57 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

actually i did once try a doggie biscuit... it was nasty man, i tell you!
Old 10-22-2001, 10:10 PM   #6
Pangur Ban

I ate a half a can of cat food once ... ( not by intent !! )

I returned home very late one night and raided the fridge, looking for a snack.
I found a plastic container with about half a cup of tuna fish in it - 30 seconds later, it was consumed - Tasted quite nice, though a little strong fishy taste for tuna.

I found next morning that it was cat food - sister had decided it was better to store uneaten cat food in a separate container, rather than in the can.

Pangur Ban

[This message has been edited by Pangur Ban (edited 10-22-2001).]
Old 10-23-2001, 04:31 AM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i have tried uncooked noodles (the instant kind) and its kinda good (i still do that sometimes
my friend likes it he its it with the uncooked rice (i dont know how he can stand that)

the worse thing was making a most unigue sandwich in the whole world

it was a triple layer bread... first- cheese with sugar, second- catsup and mayonase and last but not the least, MILO or OLVALTINE... man... it taste kinda wierd

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 10-23-2001, 05:07 AM   #8
Rikard

my god the way he tells it LoL
hmz
The stuff my mum lets me eat
You don;t wanna know
Gross hmz

I eat Ansjovis right from the can????

And i like to see what contains fat so...
I mix water with ketshup, mayonaise, Sojasause, pepper, salt and stuf
it was to gross to even try...

And i jumped with cloths and all into a big pile of fresh mud (schoolhumor you know )
damn that was hard to wash out

------------------

Old 10-23-2001, 05:43 AM   #9
Legolas the Elven Archer

We used to make our own drinks by mixing stuff together. So you had a mix of chocolate (the kind you drink), coke, orange juice and blueberry lemonade for example. Then everyone would drink it up and pretend it tasted good
Back then, we figured that mixing everything you liked made something really nice

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-23-2001, 05:45 AM   #10
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

I've tried dogfood when I was a kid and everyone I know in real life has at one time or another too. I gotta admit...cattle feed is much better hehe.
Worms...well does a tequila worm count?
I once drank an entire liter of aftershock, which was like too much sugar and too much alcohol all at once...plus it was that bright red color...I had red socks the next morning It was a valuable lesson on overindulgence learned my first year of school that i've had with me ever since.

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon