Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2001, 09:57 AM   #31
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Melusine, how come you speak very good english also? You lived in the US too? Hmm...

Morn everybody...

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-27-2001, 10:39 AM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Man...I leave for a couple of months and I don't understand a bloomin' thing anymore! Guess I'd better read the durned bunny thread!!

*With a well practiced finger movement, flips a cigarette into his mouth and sparks it to life with an unheard command, shooting flame from the tips of his fingers to the end of the cigarette. Inhaling deeply, he heads out the door to investigate the "bunny" situation...*
NOOOO!!!! Not all at once! Didn't you see what it did to Sharpedge? That thread can result in serious braindamage.
Aargh! I've just come back from a simply AWFUL day at school, NINE PERIODS which is enough to make any normal person go mad
*Sigh* Cloudy, a cup of cocoa please.
BTW, it rained here this morning, no sun and the temperature has dropped at least 10degrees Celsius

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-27-2001, 02:33 PM   #33
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
NOOOO!!!! Not all at once! Didn't you see what it did to Sharpedge? That thread can result in serious braindamage.
Bunny's are good, they are the rulers of Earth, pet the bunny's or they will destroy you all, bwahahahahahaha!

------------------
"It dosn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation. The point is, does reincarnation believe in you?
Sigmar, member of clan HADB.
Old 08-27-2001, 03:29 PM   #34
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Um, guys, just a suggestion (and this is me in "OFF-mod" role): let's keep the "bunny" stuff to the appropriate thread so as not to completely deviate off of Cloudy's Cafe?

------------------
Old 08-27-2001, 04:05 PM   #35
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Melusine, how come you speak very good english also? You lived in the US too? Hmm...

I agree. Her English is excellent

BTW, I've finally seen Planet of the Apes - that film ROCKS!!!! - Cloudy, gimme an orange juice please, hon! - heatwave dow here ~gasp~

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 06:33 PM   #36
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Phew thanx Saz for stopping the bunny rampage. They are spilling over from the other side to invade all threads. We have to stop it somewhere
Eh so what do you guys talk about in here?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-27-2001, 06:47 PM   #37
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

BTW, I've finally seen Planet of the Apes - that film ROCKS!!!!

I was surprised at how good that movie was .. I kinda expected it to be a flop ... but it was incredible ....

BTW ... could someone kindly point me in the direction of a good thread on sigs ... I feel I am in need of one but lack the knowledge .... thanks in advance
Old 08-27-2001, 06:52 PM   #38
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by domingo:
I was surprised at how good that movie was .. I kinda expected it to be a flop ... but it was incredible ....

BTW ... could someone kindly point me in the direction of a good thread on sigs ... I feel I am in need of one but lack the knowledge .... thanks in advance
absolutely - the ending was quite unpredictable too (no spoiling for others here)

Azure, we usually talk about RL stuff in here - it's meant to be an OOC discussion really - occasionally we get silly though

as for Sig threads use the forum search for ones started by Slackerboy - he's done zillions!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 07:12 PM   #39
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
absolutely - the ending was quite unpredictable too (no spoiling for others here)

Azure, we usually talk about RL stuff in here - it's meant to be an OOC discussion really - occasionally we get silly though

as for Sig threads use the forum search for ones started by Slackerboy - he's done zillions!

RL stuff? Ugh now you reminded me of the evil vodka Still recovering from that potent crap. I swear off it! Although I seem to say that everytime I drink it

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-27-2001, 07:24 PM   #40
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

My new sig ..... what do you guys think?

BTW can you guys see the pic cause on my PC it just shows up as a box w an x in it ......

------------------

Bad things happen to bad people!

[This message has been edited by domingo (edited 08-27-2001).]