Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2001, 04:18 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

it is not like we can see who is online or who is not
Old 11-03-2001, 04:21 PM   #2
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

The Buddylist is for you to put the names of the people that you would like a quick link to send them an Instant Message.
Old 11-03-2001, 04:22 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

How can you access your buddylist? I've never seen it before [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2001, 04:26 PM   #4
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

You need to add the person to your Buddylist first. To access it and to find out more go into your profile and when you see the part for Private Messages look over at the right hand side and you will see have to access it and to find out more on how it works.
Old 11-03-2001, 06:22 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Victor von Steiner:
You need to add the person to your Buddylist first. To access it and to find out more go into your profile and when you see the part for Private Messages look over at the right hand side and you will see have to access it and to find out more on how it works.

Victor - Where is the add button? I can't seem to find it. Clicked on buddy list (when in my profile), nothing there... Any ideas? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-03-2001, 06:27 PM   #6
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Wendy, if someone has posted (like me for instance) just send me a PM and then you can just keep on replying
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-03-2001, 06:33 PM   #7
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

So there is no add button?

You recieve a message from someone and that is you buddy listing? The correspondence between the two of you just continues in the one thread?
Old 11-03-2001, 07:09 PM   #8
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

You need to click the profile button of the person you want to add to your buddy list. In the person's profile there is a button to add that person to your buddy list.
Old 11-03-2001, 08:16 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Aha! Got it, thanks Reeka and Victor!

Reality Show Recaps