Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-25-2001, 08:32 PM   #1
Destroyer
Welcomed New User

Please give some advise on how to kill Bodhi. Have tried many things and got so frustrated that I loaded over my quick save and therefore have to go thru the whole mess again just to get to her. I would appreciate any help.
Old 02-25-2001, 08:38 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Cleric should cast the following:
- Negative Plane Protection on your frontline tanks, also Chaotic Commands
- Defensive Harmony, Protection from Evil (10') and spells like chant/bless also helps
- When attacking, cast Sunray, False Dawn, and Bolt of Glory (in no particular order)
- Slinging bullets if no spells are cast

Mage:
- Summon monsters to distract
- Lower resistance (at least x20
- Lots of magic missiles
- Slinging bullets if no spells are cast

Fighter:
- Should be negative plane protected and chaotic commanded
- No one should be standing idle, make sure they are in front of cleric and mage
- Hack away with ALL you got!!

Good luck!
Old 02-25-2001, 08:39 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Also.....which chapter are you in?????

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
If this is your final encounter, make sure to dump the elven holy water into one of the pools in her level.