Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2002, 10:30 AM   #1
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

HOOBASTANK! I went to their concert last night and they were awesome. They put on a super show, rocked the freaking house, etc. Also there were Greenwheel and Blindside, both very good. If you like Hoobastank I recommend to see them live, you'll like them even more.
[img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 01:17 PM   #2
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Was wondering how they sounded live, not that I ever will have the time to see a concert again in my natural life Ah the woe's of being a parent to wee lil one's and no one that I trust to watch them.
Old 10-21-2002, 02:40 PM   #3
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Was wondering how they sounded live, not that I ever will have the time to see a concert again in my natural life Ah the woe's of being a parent to wee lil one's and no one that I trust to watch them.
I'm a dad also, to a wonderful four year old boy. And a guardian of my wife's fourteen year old brother. I had my wife watch the kids while I went to the concert. Elif- no one you trust? You should have some family or somebody. And you'll probably go to another concert before the end of your natural life, when those wee one's are teenagers you'll want to go with them so you can keep an eye on them.
Old 10-21-2002, 03:14 PM   #4
philip
Galvatron

Not a fan but I like their music. Crawling in the Dark (?) is cool.
Old 10-21-2002, 03:29 PM   #5
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBobTheDestoyer:
quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
I'm a dad also, to a wonderful four year old boy. And a guardian of my wife's fourteen year old brother. I had my wife watch the kids while I went to the concert. Elif- no one you trust? You should have some family or somebody. And you'll probably go to another concert before the end of your natural life, when those wee one's are teenagers you'll want to go with them so you can keep an eye on them.[/QUOTE]hey when they're teenagers they may take you to a concert, i took my dad for his 40th b-day to see megadeth, and i took my mom as a surprise to see james taylor back in 99, my daughter was only 5 months old. she had 3 babysitters, my dad, brother and his g/f.
Old 10-21-2002, 05:09 PM   #6
Elif Godson
Dracolich

My brother would have absolutly no clue, same goes for my Dad, my in law's
watch our 10 month old during the day for us while we are at work, and thus would not want to be bothered. The rest of the people I trust are either to old or to far away More then likely it will be when they are teenager's or my oldest just has to go see Brittney, she is 8 btw. But the wife is pregnant with #3, a boy, so it is going to be a LOOOOONGGGG time before I can even afford to go to one yet alone think about being there . But then I can live vicariously through my fellow EG board member's and my brother, so keep me in the loop
Old 10-22-2002, 02:02 AM   #7
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

Congrats on kid #3! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]