Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 12:36 AM   #1
Sloth

No, it is an all or nothing thing. The sweeper will not clean up important items, so look around to see if you can find it.

Old 11-18-2000, 02:24 AM   #2
Toadboy

Umm, I do think I messed up somehow.

Problem is, I am lacking one element, I definetely been in infamous D'Soto room, chest there is open and looted. I
certainly been in vault, two chests opened and looted. I killed vampire girl (after reading all topics on vampirism
I decided it wasnt funniest thing to do) and got tusk, I certainly got one off old mage, he given it to me in fact.
And I opened armory (after trying to bribe the skeleton for good 20 minutes) and got one from there... So what did
I do wrong? Did I possibly drop one while trying identify it? Maybe inventory was full and it dropped on floor by one
of those chests? I miss something? Even tried to kill D'Soto

Old 11-18-2000, 04:28 AM   #3
Astyanax12

Which ones do you have? If we know which one is missing we might be able to help.

Old 11-18-2000, 08:31 AM   #4
Toadboy

Let see.. I definetely have mask, I have 1.light of death thingie, I have 2.hand, a 3.head, and a 4.tusk from vampire girl.
that makes it 4 *mask not counted* wonder if I am missing first one from vault, that was first I got, maybe dropped it... can I reset this particular quest?

Old 11-21-2000, 06:12 PM   #5
Toadboy

Well, wiped out my adventures, sad as it is. No idea how its gone missing, either save corrupted, or maybe I did drop it somehow... or maybe there are some item stealing mobs, like those ratlings and I did kill them and it was dropped back but I ignored loot.. too late
oh well, at least this time, I ask for guild quests with all characters same time, boring routine, but.. this aint Baldur Gate land