Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2002, 07:18 AM   #11
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I think options 1,3 and 6 are the best IMO.

Quote:
while i was thinking about ideas for backdrops i got out the sketchpad prog and did some free hand stuff urr I amaze myself sometimes... lol i trried to make their eyes REALLY dark this time around.,.. it was quite effective...
Nice sketches!

Quote:
they never said his hair was brown in the book!
I'm sure [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: I think that option 6 may be to similar to RedBlueFlare's backround in his sig.

[ 04-15-2002, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 04-16-2002, 05:04 AM   #12
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi /)eath.... If you still have that sig you made out of the pic in my sig... could you please host it again so I can use it as my sig here [img]smile.gif[/img] If you would it would make me really happy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 05:57 AM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

OH and in the mean time:

now get rid of that poorly drawn dragon monstrocity! may we never see it again [img]tongue.gif[/img]

actually now that i look at it and your old one I realise the element missing was additional LIGHT sources situated behind the wizard, but if he's in a dark dungeon then there ARE no additional light sources to add to eye candy on the 2-D surface bump and make it reflective and apply shadowing, instead you have a single point of white light that's eye-candied to death but actualy doent produce a WHOLE lotta light... it barley lights the mage who is mostly lit by the red dragon whihc onto the mage is shining through to him much like a hand over a fashlight @_@ err sorry i realise not many people want technical information on this sort of thing but its THERE i should've known! When I made you fighter I gave him not 1, not 2, but 5 SUNS, 5 SUNS!!! 3 were yellow 2 in the front were blue and it did the NARLIEST thing to the fog and the blurred monster thingy in front which I mainly worked on the eyes and slime of in 2-D paint.... oop there i go again...

WHEN MP3 CONVERSIONS GO BAD...

OH and I forgot to mention that This Digi Charrat sig is still up for grabs, Once again, DO not ask what digi charrat is if you do not know. Their Music alone will send shivers down your spine, you cannot possibly handle it!

,,, I still love the looks of Nebs sig before I changed it around ... it would make a kick-@$$ PSO sig [img]smile.gif[/img]

a reminder to those who still have no sigs: (GLOR i RE-POSTED YOURS DOWN HERE SO YOU'D SEE IT

Malco just punch this into your sig [ i m g ] http://members.lycos.co.uk/th8or/reg...paramaters.jpg [ / i m g ]
without any spaces! NO i didnt draw that one, thank god, he just needed it hosted, he's an old freind of mine from ICQ...

Edit: FUnny thing you said GokuZool, you said you liked the ones with backgrounds done in bryce, those were the only ones which I'd used Bryce one, the others were 2d on 2d layers ^_^ hmmmm quite interesting... lol

moving onward:
GLORIFEINDELL your sig lives, i will size it down if you just start wearing it I can edit it and keep it at the same URL so you don't have to re-enter code see [img]smile.gif[/img]

OH and by the way SHADOWHOUND!

*whistles* here boy
BARB
barb, your sig is here too [img]smile.gif[/img] KAY!

Remember im only doing regulation sigs from here on in
Quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
the girl who sits next to me in Math draws just like you actually...
Oh? You should tell her to get on IW and PM me or post here or something, I'd love to meet another self-taught artist!

on a side note: I just realized that Lady Blue's OTHER sig has CHANGED its location!! now it is
http://www.dirthurts.com/images/deat...ig.3693376.jpg

O_O why the 3693376 part got in there is BEYOND me... sorry for any mixup this caused PS: Glor, ever heard of edit post? It really works...

lol well now all my sigs will meet the new site limit of 255X155 or 155X255 whichever way it goes umm i supose it would work either way but umm YEAH so now all sigs will meet that limit... wow thats teeney.. *is used to working with 640X180 sigs*
ah don't worry the adjustment is just a size down, but it is a size up from the 150X150 which I used to work with as an avatar doctor on the pallace visual chat thing... everybody had IRC boy clients and I was the only one who did AhMyGodess and Tenchi avatars I guess thats where my online art talent started, that was before I even knew how to upload pics ont he web... yup those were the days... no wait... those days were horrible...
Ok this post is already image savy enough lol
I'm now going to put all images in LINKS so that the load time on this page is decresed [img]smile.gif[/img]
This sig goes out to Black Dragon -aka Donald- So umm be sure to claim in...
Lord Alliance! You're sig's here too!

hehe I really liked what I did for Neb still, his sig is just great in my opinion...

OH and I just updated my Story incase you want to read the newest installment, it's a bit confusing i'll tell you...

*taps foot and looks at watch*
Alright someone's gotta need another sig now...

(wishes he didn't have to delete every post in the thread just to keep this at one page because of Glorifiendel's spammin'...)

AND NOW A BRAND NEW SECTION OF THE SIG DOCTOR WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN

ODD SIG REQUESTS THROUGH HISTORY!

Quote The Young Lad: Hello, may I have a sig?
Quote The Doctor: Sure what do you want?
Quote The Young Lad: I wanna big sig with a robot from alienfront online standing in front of a nuclear explosion and an A-5 Tank beside that and a Robot from heavy gear and a blue sky and My Ranger From PSO, holding his trade signature weapons the yasminkov4500G he has brown hair and wears the blue suit and he's got the bart-simpson style cutt, and next to him I want my HUCAST with his berdyshe and next to him I want my Orange RAcast who is holding his trade signatue Yasminkov9200M and umm Id like you to have their respective names written below th em as well, LT.SId, Zeinsev, and SGT CONKER...
Quote the doctor:... JEEBUS...
Quote the lad: Well, can you do it?
Quote the Doctor:
Quote the kid: OH and I dont have a computer so will you enter the sig data for me?
Quote the doctor: use the BB code *explains it for hours to him*
quote the kid: I just cant do it right! log in as me and do it for me!
Quote everyone else: HEY! He's a multiple account user who's faking his IP adresses! they are one in the same !!!
Quote the doctor: I'm not him I swear it!
Quote the lad: He's not me!
Quote the world: HAH! like thats belivable! You drew HIS sig and LOGGED IN as him to stick it in his account!
Quote the Doctor: He said he doesnt have a computer
Quote the world: Well then how'd he even talk to you?
Quote the lad: I used my Dreamcast...
Quote the world: You lie!
-_- and thats reason number 67 why I left that last message board and came here...

PS: I just drew 3 cute looking girls, well one's rather seriouse type, they are all elven, inspired by PSO Hunewearls and Fonewearls, the basic idea in context here is kawaiiness lol but umm remember, I can color their outfits any color and change any attribute about them that you want, think of them as manaquins representing the REAL sig that you could have (with a Bryce Rendered Background too)
Cute Thing Number 1
Cute things 2 and 3

WitnessNEOSIG!

[B]Time is an excellent teacher...
Unfortunetly it kills all of its students...
~/)eathKiller-ÇK+

[ 04-16-2002, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 04-16-2002, 06:06 AM   #14
Glorfindel

I cant see it Am I Blind or is it not there??
Old 04-16-2002, 06:09 AM   #15
Glorfindel

OK I can c it now... THX /)eath [img]smile.gif[/img] Its getting changed right now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 06:17 AM   #16
Glorfindel

Thanks a bunch /)eath [img]smile.gif[/img] Im gonna wear it with pride [img]smile.gif[/img] ... and I love the name of it... cute [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 05:43 PM   #17
Sir Goulum
John Locke

You are a god, /)eathkiller. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!
Old 04-17-2002, 10:49 AM   #18
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Hey Ian, could you take this picture, host it somewhere, and make it alittle bit smaller for me, thank you.
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 04-17-2002, 03:27 PM   #19
Nanaki3
The Magister

BlackDragon, Ian told me to host you picture on my site so the site name is

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0...Y/lance072.jpg

I resized the photo also. How do you like it?
Old 04-17-2002, 04:33 PM   #20
Nanaki3
The Magister

Hello. My sig went away and I need a new one. Ian can you make me one with the name Halcyon? Make it look cool and have some cool sayings on it.