Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-03-2000, 01:33 AM   #11
RaistlinMajere

Neverwinter Kinghts will rule all other RPG's and i know i will play on Neverwinter Knights FOR ALL TIME LONG LIVE NEVERWINTER KNIGHTS
Old 07-03-2000, 05:21 PM   #12
Nick

Raistlin I also spelt it "Neverwinter Knights" the frst time I put it on the board.Lose the
"K".Anyway I like the way that slogan is catching on.LONG LIVE NEVERWINTER KNIGHTS ooops I mean NIGHTS!
Old 07-09-2000, 02:13 AM   #13
Apok

Re-create Undermountain, eh? I wanna see someone create the Return to the Tomb of Horrors. Now THAT was a player killing module.
Old 07-12-2000, 05:05 PM   #14
Luxor
Welcomed New User

I personally can not wait for Neverwinter Knights, Nights or Goodnights whatever it is called!!!! I have watch the entire clip presented at E3 and I was amazed at the possible flexibility of the game. The thing that really bugs me is that you Americans will get the game about 4 weeks before anybody else. I am still waiting for Icewind Dale to be released in this backward country called United Kingdom. I suppose the majority of the Americans have already completed the game.

This only means that you will get to advance your characters in Neverwinter, 4 weeks before anyone else and also get to try out the Toolkit as well.

This is my first post so I apologise for the moan. I will be more constructive in the future!!!!!
Luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2000, 07:31 PM   #15
Nick

Yeh I live in Ireland and the game wont be released here until the 14th of this month!
I cant stand this any longer I need some new D&D material soon or Im gonna go crazy!

Anyway Neverwinter is , if there isnt some major flaw in its creation , going to be an absolute ground breaker.Everybody go to the Undermountain project forum and give Ziroc some help if you have any ideas on re creating the most difficult dungeon ever made.
LONG LIVE NEVERWINTER NIGHTS!
Old 10-24-2000, 07:01 PM   #16
The_Daemon

I think the thing the NWN will do that no other game has give the rpg player a game which doesn't end! You always...finished before and you were left with that feeling of "Hmm... when is the expansion pack going to come out?". Now, if by any miracle you manage to play ALL the dungeons created by everyone in the whole DM world then you can create your own world! Its a TRUE rpg, its a story that you unravel. There can be very little linear about it essence. Its worth noting of course that there are the sumptuous graphics, the fact that its free(unlike Asheron's Call, Ultima Online, etc.)and our beloved DnD world to play in.
Old 10-28-2000, 12:14 AM   #17
Draeven

Hell yes I am looking forward to it! I am EXTREMELY busy at work and can only get around to roleplaying every week or so with my regular group. I have been DMing for 23 years (yes I was very young then) and am looking forward to continuing my long-lasting Forgotten Realms campaign (since it first came out in 1st Edition AD&D) in this format! I have many players who still look back to the FR campaign of a couple of years ago with misty eyes and wish we could get the OLD (yes it is an OLD group) gang back together again. Well, now we can even though we are all busy, busy. BRING ON Neverwinter Nights!!!!
Old 11-03-2000, 12:12 AM   #18
Salty512

Dude, I feel your pain. I had a great group of guys that I gamed with all through middle school and high school. We finally were able to get back together last summer and do a little gaming but nothing on the scale of how we used to. I'm really looking forward to this product. It's been far too long since the old group has taken off on a tale of lusty heroism...
Old 11-06-2000, 01:17 AM   #19
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

NWN will definately be a 'must play'. The multiplayer aspect of the game is a million times better than the multiplayer game of say the BG series. The thing that annoyed me about BG,BG2 a bit was that multiplayer was merely an exact retelling of the singleplayer game. In NWN the adventures are literally neverending (thats of course if the DMs continue making worlds, which they will). The gameplay and graphics are also OUTSTANDING! Imagine coming across a character who claims to be looking for some adventurers to help him find an item. You join him completely unaware that his real goal is to backstab u once u hav helped him in his qwest. I mean, the player interaction will be one of the best ever!! I cant wait to join a guild. Which is another thing. instead of being limited to the amount of ppl in a game (BG=6) u will be able to hav massive guild wars. Imagine having a war with like 10 ppl per side! One thing for sure, NWN will bring a WHOLE new meaning to the definition of an RPG...
UnForGiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2000, 11:39 PM   #20
Intuition

The title sounds cool. Neverwinter Nights...I like it...I'm betting that it'll be the second RPG that I play. AFter BGII, of course...