Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-05-2002, 06:12 PM   #1
Gammit
Elminster

Ok, so I helped the poor soul in the graveyard who was buried alive, and then spoke to the man that buried him... was told to look for somebody in the bridge district with a red shirt... only he's not there! I've played through this game before, and know exactly where he was last time (near the twisted rune)... what gives?
Old 11-05-2002, 06:16 PM   #2
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Did you talk to the gravekeeper? I've heard that the man in read only shows up when you've talked to the gravekeeper in the graveyard district(well duh). If you have talked to him it must be a bug, do you have the latest patches?
Old 11-05-2002, 11:42 PM   #3
Gammit
Elminster

Yeah, I spoke with the gravekeeper, and I have the latest patch. Like I said, I've played the game before with no glitches... wonder why it's acting up now...?
Old 11-06-2002, 08:06 AM   #4
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gammit:
Yeah, I spoke with the gravekeeper, and I have the latest patch. Like I said, I've played the game before with no glitches... wonder why it's acting up now...?
Have you done the quest before?

YES: And he is not in the right place. Try summoning him with a CLUAConsole
NO: Look harder! The first time I did the quest I couldn't find him!

[ 11-06-2002, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: DJG ]
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 08:32 AM   #5
dragon_lord
Elminster

He should be right here, otherwise typing in CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("AMSI") if you have cheats enabled will be the only way to do it.
[img]\"http://unrealpowerhouse.ozforces.com.au/lich_des.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/\" target=\"_blank\">The Items Mart</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/misc.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Monster Enchantments and Immunities List</a>
dragon_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 01:13 PM   #6
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

While tis topic is up, were does the grave keeper live thats been my problem over the years not the guy in the red shrt?
Old 11-06-2002, 05:16 PM   #7
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Dar'tanian:
While tis topic is up, were does the grave keeper live thats been my problem over the years not the guy in the red shrt?
The gravekeeper stands outside nearby the grave were you pull out the buried alive man. Just look around were you found him he's not difficult to find.