Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2000, 04:01 PM   #1
Satar

Hi,

I was reading in the description it could also be singleplayer. I was wondering if it should be "beatable" at all. I think it should be impossbile for a group, more even for a single person to complete, don't you think? Just consider how much food you'd have to take with you to get down a 50+ level dungeon? and up again? If you don't get lost I mean.

Maybe it should be theoretically impossbile to get past level 20, virtually impossible to get past l 30, and PRACTICALLY impossbile to get past level 40, just to keep the myth of undermountain.

I know my english isn't all that good, but I hope you know what I mean.

thanks, Satar
Old 01-13-2001, 09:18 AM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Food and water won't be as scarce as you think. After all, if you come up on a lair, there is a good chance there will be some of this available. May not be the cleanest in the world, but there it is. As for food, they may allow you to carve up some of what you take out. Maybe not the cleanest solution again, but I figure they do that in BGI and BGII cause they didn't care about it then either. LOL If you run across humanoid enemy, there's a good chance that they are carrying supplies too. Including food and water (even if only 1 meal).
Tobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 05:00 PM   #3
Larr2

I was reading "Once Around the Realms", and the party that happened to get caught in there, just mentioned aloud that they wanted to get out, and the ghost of the man who built Undermountain pointed them the way. What other novels explain the story of Undermountain, so that I can have some knowledge of what I am getting into?