Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-17-2001, 06:03 PM   #1
Sherpa Doug
Dungeon Master

I have an evil party that has not chosen which side to take in the guild war. We have done all the quests I know of that can be done before taking sides, even have 2/3 of Kangaxx!
Now we want to talk to Bodhi. She messenger said to meet her at the graveyard at night, but that was weeks ago. We went to the graveyard in daytime and cleared out the spider cave etc. untill night, but we still can't find her. We left the graveyard and came back at 23 hours but still no Bodhi!!!
Can I create her with cheat codes, or set some global variables with Shadowkeeper or something? I created this evil party, my fourth, specifically to see how thing went with Bodhi.

Also I have no idea where to look for Edwin's Nether scroll. All of the lower tombs have been cleared up to Bodhi's sealed door.

------------------
I'm confused. Please explain to me again how peace and forgiveness will help me to crush my enemies and make them suffer.

Sherpa Doug
Old 06-17-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

I had the same thing happen whereby she wasn't there. I went back at around 2AM and she appeared, I don't know if the "after dark" should read "after midnight" or not but it may be worth a shot.

You need Edwin in your party to find the Nether scroll, it is in the same place as where Korgan takes you within the tombs. (Through the secret door etc.)

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 06:11 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

she has always met me at the entrance of the graveyard after sunset or just before sunrise.
i can be just walking by or checking out the little halfling ghost, and *boom* she's talking while she is still cloud of mist.

so now first of all... its not gonna expire as a choice, it is the only way the story moves forward.

please, check your journal to make sure. is it possible that you visited gaelan? i know he can be rather pushy and almost grabs the money outta your wallet before you know it.

have you had other visits by bodhi's messengers? i received 2 visits by her's and 3 from the shadow thieves, before i made my decision.

V***V

[This message has been edited by vesselle (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 07:00 PM   #4
Sherpa Doug
Dungeon Master

I didn't see any reference to paying Galen in my journal so I visited him. He still wants my money. Edwin has his scroll, though he appears to be hiding it. Still no Bodhi and it is 3AM. Her messenger has only visited once. I guess I will fiddle around a bit more and try entering the graveyard at other times of night.
I am still interested in any cheat codes or global variable tweaks that might help.

------------------
I'm confused. Please explain to me again how peace and forgiveness will help me to crush my enemies and make them suffer.

Sherpa Doug

[This message has been edited by Sherpa Doug (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 08:44 PM   #5
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Are you sure you sweeped up all of the lower tombs? There is a lich ( real easy one here) on a side room after a long corridor to the right. when you kill him tou will get the nether scroll. Also, if you cant find bodhi after millions of years of trying, just join aran linvail.
Old 06-17-2001, 08:45 PM   #6
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

they both give the same price anyway ( 15000 gp )
Old 06-18-2001, 09:54 AM   #7
SherpaDoug
Dungeon Master

The whole point of this evil party was to work with Bodhi. After several runs through the game I have really come to dislike Lindvale and his bloody thieves!

I have another oddity, probably unrelated. I stole the Windspear hills deed for Firkraag, which resulted in Lord Windspear's child dying. Then I killed Firkraag because I am just that evil. But I never fought Firkraag's flunky so I never got the sewer key from him. Also Lord Windspear still wants me to save his child, so the quest can't end!

------------------
I'm confused. Explain to me again how peace and forgiveness will help me to crush my enemies and make them suffer.
Sherpa Doug
Old 06-18-2001, 05:04 PM   #8
SherpaDoug
Dungeon Master

One last before I give up and go back about 20 game days!!!!

Sherpa Doug