Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2002, 03:03 PM   #11
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I sincerely hope that certain people *AHEM* on this board aren't posting JUST to get post counts. [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

No, no it's all about quality not quantity, why would you think such a thing?(lets go guys the mods are on to us [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] )

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Old 01-28-2002, 03:18 PM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Wasn't Caleb going to get a new internet account during the christmas season(or a new PC I dont remember)? I was just wondering if you knew what was wrong now Azure.

Yes, he'd said he was going to be back around this time...
Old 01-28-2002, 03:46 PM   #13
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:

And I'm still reaching for 1000 [img]smile.gif[/img] Impressive btw.

What?? You think a large number of posts is impressive? I think that being known for your posts DESPITE the facts that you don't have very many is much more impressive. Lots of posts in a short amount of time = spam in my book
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-28-2002, 03:53 PM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

What?? You think a large number of posts is impressive? I think that being known for your posts DESPITE the facts that you don't have very many is much more impressive. Lots of posts in a short amount of time = spam in my book

Good point,good point but one must consider exceptions to this like Lioness and the Rudedawg. But you're right it's quality not quantity. Still you got to give the guy credit, he's catching up with Cloudy . And whats wrong with a little [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2002, 03:55 PM   #15
Neb

quote:

Good point,good point but one must consider exceptions to this like Lioness and the Rudedawg. But you're right it's quality not quantity. Still you got to give the guy credit, he's catching up with Cloudy . And whats wrong with a little [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey! You aren't insinuating that I SPAM do you? ALL of my posts are funny, educational and creative [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2002, 03:58 PM   #16
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:

Why are Lioness and Rudy exceptions? It is almost impossible to post 5000+ posts of interesting meaningful material. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-28-2002, 04:08 PM   #17
Neb

quote:

Why are Lioness and Rudy exceptions? It is almost impossible to post 5000+ posts of interesting meaningful material. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Yes, there is, and I am that exception, cower and tremble before your master mortal....
Old 01-28-2002, 04:41 PM   #18
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:

Depends on what you think is meaningful (dwarven throwing now that was insightful ) and Neb how could anyone accuse you of spam, wait you're pratically the official HADB spreader of spam
Old 01-29-2002, 12:01 AM   #19
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Mr spam approved the last time I talked to him on MSN a few weeks ago said he was too busy with work, modelling stuff like that to post much. If you look carefully youll still see him posting in the BG2 forum occasionally.
I miss a couple of other people too like Charean and Biscuit Boy

Yeah, where is Biscuit Boy now a days?
Old 01-29-2002, 03:00 AM   #20
Neb

quote:

Depends on what you think is meaningful (dwarven throwing now that was insightful ) and Neb how could anyone accuse you of spam, wait you're pratically the official HADB spreader of spam

What's wrong with SPAM if I might ask? It's healthy and good on toast too