Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2001, 04:55 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

This may be little absurd, but this is what she wrote me
look here, I completely don't understand what she is talking about. well I do understand a little, but to the majority of it. no

one of us is seriously screwed up, maybe both, well, but I dont understand!!!

by the way, this letter reveals no personal information, so I consider it propriate to post here

Leo,

I'm sorry if you didn't like my attitude. I think you
need to get a life, stop being obsessed for what you
have done. (worrying too much or think I'm mad, or
upset, I was, not for too long but you made it the
longer by not releasing the past which really makes me
'more' irritable) I wish you could just think of this,
your own quote - "It takes a lot to hold the grudge".
I already told you million times that you are
forgiven.

Me too, I shall get a life myself - to not express my
feelings to those people until I find a person who
really listens and understands the honesty that are
hard for them to accept the truth. People have
problems of their own..they don't need to added the
burden of yours. I totally have my right to talk about
it or NOT. I don't, that's my problem...completely.

I figure so they don't want to listen, just to know
and just to do in their way which wouldn't be helpful
for us both. Either so what did you stayed with me
for? Well you care..wow... I don't want to play these
care'd'-head games anymore... If that's not
pathetic...PLEASE tell me what is.

Seriously....No one, and I mean NO ONE could just
really listen the truth without getting upset, or
arguing, **most of the truth could be related to any
person's feeling(s)**. Only those people who are
well-displinced or very considerable. Why is it hard
for most people to accept their actions? If they want
to be a good friend, they shall accept their
responsibilities. That's all I'm asking for. Of
course, that does applies to me too.

So if you don't start shaping up now, and to stop
thinking about our nastful past. You'll be in great
crappy-load of trouble. (That applies to your school
works, and whatever-urgent-thing(s)-is and also a risk
that you'll lose me. I cannot really think about
losing you right now. I am not in wonderful mood now.
Not for long time.

And I am asking you once to leave me alone, I need
some time alone here. DO NOT EVER call police on me
OK? If you're worrying - e-mail me, hopefully I'll
able be OK to reply 'em back. But everybody asked for
it. I don't really want to deal with everybody right
now because I don't really want to just because I
really don't want to, once again; because I don't even
want to. They got upset for me telling my feeling
after they asked me to, inter-irony - eh? I'll talk
when I am ready, bye Leo
Old 11-02-2001, 05:01 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

so she is basically telling me several things

1. I worry about making her upset (heck no, I am pissed off at HER)
2. I am not someone she can completely open heart with
3. I dont care about her
4. no one can listen to her
5. no one can understand her "truth" (what "truth"???)

what else did I miss?
Old 11-02-2001, 05:08 AM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

also, that means she still cares about me

sigh, it just makes me feel so bad, why cannot people just love instead of being... (I am not using that word here)

I am serious, she only wrote this to me after I showed my madness (well, just little upset)

what the heck? when I treat her so well, she didn't give a crap

now she is encoruaging me to act like a jerk??

gee, I can write a book named
"How Jerk Is Produced" in responde to "How Iron Is Produced"
Old 11-02-2001, 05:32 AM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Well Leo (you don't mind if I call you Leo, right?)

I've read it three times, and I will admit that it's a little long winded, to say the least. Basically, you've done something in the past that you feel guilty for, and she's telling you that you need not worry about it anymore. She forgives you, and she doesn't want you to keep digging up the past. She's forgotten about it, it's over for her now, and she's suggesting that you try and forget about it too. And to lose your obsession over something, whatever it may be.

What's very clear is that she wants you to give her a break. Let her sort things out in her own mind, before she's ready to talk to you again. She needs some time alone, so that she can think about everything properly.

Judging by what she says, she does really care for you, but you will be in danger of losing her if you don't give her some space, to let her sort things out herself first. So just give her a little room, let her think about everything, email her if you need to but don't crowd her, and most importantly, respect her and listen to her.

I hope this has helped, I didn't understand it a hundred percent myself, but I've done my best. Good luck, mate

------------------
Later,

Old 11-02-2001, 05:48 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Well Leo (you don't mind if I call you Leo, right?)

I've read it three times, and I will admit that it's a little long winded, to say the least. Basically, you've done something in the past that you feel guilty for, and she's telling you that you need not worry about it anymore. She forgives you, and she doesn't want you to keep digging up the past. She's forgotten about it, it's over for her now, and she's suggesting that you try and forget about it too. And to lose your obsession over something, whatever it may be.

What's very clear is that she wants you to give her a break. Let her sort things out in her own mind, before she's ready to talk to you again. She needs some time alone, so that she can think about everything properly.

Judging by what she says, she does really care for you, but you will be in danger of losing her if you don't give her some space, to let her sort things out herself first. So just give her a little room, let her think about everything, email her if you need to but don't crowd her, and most importantly, respect her and listen to her.

I hope this has helped, I didn't understand it a hundred percent myself, but I've done my best. Good luck, mate

Alex, your effort is mostly appreciated. it does sound like she needs some space, so I'll give her that. thanks one hundred times!!!
Old 11-02-2001, 05:55 AM   #6
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
Alex, your effort is mostly appreciated. it does sound like she needs some space, so I'll give her that. thanks one hundred times!!!
Hi 250
I agree with Alex. She does care for you, but everyone needs some time to themselves once in a while. Give her a bit of time and space.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 11-02-2001, 05:57 AM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Hi 250
I agree with Alex. She does care for you, but everyone needs some time to themselves once in a while. Give her a bit of time and space.

hi hi hi, dear Epona
thank you so much

**hugs**

gee, the tough guy is getting so emotional these days... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, feels like girlish... ackkk, time to go drink some beer and get manly (I don't drink, btw)
Old 11-02-2001, 06:01 AM   #8
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

i don't think I'm going to say overly much here.... i'm usually VERY good at advice of this sort, but i'm having a hard time figuring out just what she's saying. I'll give what it seems like to me, though, Leo you'll know if i'm right or not and whether to ignore what I say I'll say now that I feel for you man, and wish you the best.

It kind of seems like she's saying you're a little obsessed with being too caring and with not making her mad. The whole 'obsessed with what you have done'...is she talking about you being concerned because she feels you are overly concerned and/or protective of her? and then bringing that fact up to her and trying to talk it out? If that's the case, the best thing I can tel you is that sometimes girls just get emotionally loaded up, and they need to vent it somewhere, and it often falls on those they care most about, especially if there's a distance thing going on. They get upset about the distance and the only place to channel the anger is onto the person who is distant. If this is the case, just don't worry about defending yourself, just tell her you understand her feelings, and feel them somewhat yourself, and you too wish things were different. Stay calm about it. she knows you're not really to blame. but trying to clear yourself in the matter will only stir her up more. So just be understanding and comforting when she talks to you about it, and don't dwell on it. Again this is only if I read the problem right. She might have some other stress going on, and trust me in the end it winds up in the same place as distance stress, and will wind up on your shoulders. Hopefully she can see that you're not really deserving of this anger, and if you are just understanding instead of getting defensive over it, she should be able to get over it.

All this is just based on personal experience, and I might have read the whole issue wrong, I'm just giving my thoughts if that is indeed the case.

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon
Old 11-02-2001, 06:04 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Prime2u, thanks a lot. that sounds very much likely. I will give it a try... sigh

ok, three level bonus for shadow... LOL, nooooooooo chance
Old 11-02-2001, 06:09 AM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Umm to me, I am to say this bluntly, it is a threat and get out of her freaking life. Shape up or get out.. I don't like this...

She may be upset, but the thing is, she should try to understand you... sall she needs is a little space, and there are lots of words I think that should not be even there because the situation is already sensitive... if this is how she shows her affection, well i take back what I say...

Basically, she says she needs space without you... so this means "Cooling off" on where you still have a relationship going... nah why am I even saying this! You know this better than I do! hehehe

It doesn't sound good, but then if you die or something it's gonna mess up her life so don't die or do anything stupid

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Once Upon A Paper