Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2000, 08:23 PM   #1
Backstabber

i need a spoiler on how i can incriminate that bastard who stole nalia from me!
I so far have told his supervisor about his bad accounting book, his dealings with slavers, and of his mis treatment of nalia; and he still tells me i gotta find more! whatta i gotta do! grr

Old 11-25-2000, 08:37 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

If I remember correctly, when Nalia is kidnapped, the man who approaches you tells you to talk to Barg by the docks. When you talk to Barg, he tells you about the guy in the basement of the Five Flagon's Inn. That guy attacks you and upon his death you find documents incriminating whats his name. Then you go to his house in the government district, the door is now unbarred and find his accouting books. If you have done these things, your dialogue list should have options to tell him about all of them which results in an investigation, and Nalia is freed.