Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-20-2000, 02:33 AM   #1
Ziroc

As I said, we'll be converting over to the new forum (The Ultimate Bulltein Board), and it seems this current board KNOWS it's days are numbered, because we had 2 bugs last night, but I fixed it.

Anyway, HERE IS THE GOOD/AWESOME news:
ALL messages were SAVED, and converted over to the new forum
All users were SAVED (Well, some may have been lost, but maybe less than 1%).

We used a script that converted Ultraboard to UBB which was totally awesome, but since the board stores your password
in an encryption, UBB cannot convert that, so EVERYONE will be sent an email later today, along with a NEW password, and to remind you of your username or nickname to log-in with.

So it'll pretty much be the same old 'feel' with all the posts and users

I'll do the conversion sometime Tuesday Afternoon (GMT -5) we'll have links to the 'new' forum for people that are lurkers and didn't register too.

Ziroc
Ironworks (REALLY works'n now!) heheh
Old 12-20-2000, 08:56 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Kewl!!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 02:20 PM   #3
Ziroc

Actually, lets make the changeover Wednesday, I need to add a few more tweaks to the new forum and
don't wanna rush this part.

BTW, I added a HUGE new Quest walkthrough for the Shurugeon Castle thanks to Rick Volberding! Also, this is in two formats- a Map walkthrough or just a text one, check it out if you're in that part of the game and need help!

Plus added new Links as promised

Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
Old 12-20-2000, 04:28 PM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Great! Looking forward to the new board. I have my site updated with links, at least locally; my host is having big ugly server troubles (it's always a nice thing when your host's actual main site is down...whee) but I'll get it back up as soon as that's finished.
If anyone has trouble getting into the archive, that's why...
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2000, 12:02 AM   #5
Winner

That gave me a good laugh Junglegirl! I am a little boy of 66, from the ancient land of knowing exactly where Switzerland is. Finished the game also but here I am too. Young people here in America speak a different language now which mostly cannot be understood. So your country comes out as..."breath, breath, low, low sound, breath, Swizzhhhlezzzlundssss. And the whole world is flatland type that zips onto their screen in seconds. Who cares where it comes from. It is only seconds away.
Old 12-21-2000, 06:33 AM   #6
Junglegirl

GREAT.......I'm looking foreward to the new board. I finished the game but visit the board every day, because I think this is great fun to read all the messages. Hope you wont forget me, because I live in Switzerland, if you know where that is ( as a help: We have mountains, cheese , chocolade and famous whatches!!!!!!!!!!!and it' s a part of Europe.