Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2005, 06:28 PM   #51
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Congrats, Sir G. That was indeed an milestone in Carson's career. For one thing, he started to get dates. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2005, 08:18 PM   #52
wellard
Dracolisk

Sir G gets a smooch from Cloudy and then the braces come off ... Some kiss you got there clouds!
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:32 AM   #53
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*looks out the door to see the people lining up for Cloudy kisses...*

In any case, some peanut brittle, apples, and gum for Sir G in honour of this momentous occasion. And anything else you couldn't have during *that* time....

Happiness here, folks. I picked up an electronic hi-hat cymbal on ebay a couple of weeks ago, and today, finally created the strike pad I wanted to muffle the sound of the drumstick hitting. Stick against plastic is quite noisy, but stick against sturdy foam... not so [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, to fix up the *other* cymbal I got, and then to get ready to play...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:23 AM   #54
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Sir G gets a smooch from Cloudy and then the braces come off ... Some kiss you got there clouds!
What can I say? I think it's the power of cute, which our Sir G has in excessive amounts! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
*looks out the door to see the people lining up for Cloudy kisses...*

In any case, some peanut brittle, apples, and gum for Sir G in honour of this momentous occasion. And anything else you couldn't have during *that* time....

Happiness here, folks. I picked up an electronic hi-hat cymbal on ebay a couple of weeks ago, and today, finally created the strike pad I wanted to muffle the sound of the drumstick hitting. Stick against plastic is quite noisy, but stick against sturdy foam... not so
Now, to fix up the *other* cymbal I got, and then to get ready to play...
ROTFL! I may have to duck out the back door! Hey that's cool about the drums, don't know alot about them but I've heard a friend talk about his (he plays for fun and his band does gigs at local fairs and bars up in Vermont).

Sir G: That's great about the braces! [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Dalamar and Drowarchmage: Hope you have better days today than yesterday!

I'm going to be typing some tedious stuff soon, so I thought I'd pop in and see how the Cafe was doing. Looks a little quiet this morning so I may have to break out the candy and chips and soda and beer and chocolate chip cookies and call it a PARTY day for all! Come in, enjoy a bit of virtual music and food and the companionship of the Cafe crowd! [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #55
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Congratulations, Sir G. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 06:51 PM   #56
Sir Goulum
John Locke

*Marvels at congratulations for removal of braces.* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah, the braces were bad, but at least I didn't have it this bad, and need headgear.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 11:20 AM   #57
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yup, I recall falling off my bike a few times in the beginning!

OOh, it's lunch time, folks! *hauls out her lunch and sits at a table* Have some more tea and cookies!
I'll have you know I never fell off my bike ONCE! But..I ALMOST fell off doing something really stupid. I was barreling down a hill, going at 28 mph(thats fast for you brits [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), a family was approaching from the left at the bottom of the hill where theres an intersection, but I made it just in time to not turn em into a grease spot, so I made a 90 degree turn, after barreling down a hill at 28-30 mph, and I ALMOST fell off. My knees were scraping the ground, but the bike somehow positioned itself straight. It was the weirdest felling ever. I DID NOTHING to make the bike do that. So that my story about how I almost fell off my bike(im so proud )

[ 07-13-2005, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Dalamar Stormcrow ]
Dalamar Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 11:36 AM   #58
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoa, not one skinned knee or cracked up shin?! Now that is a record!
Old 07-13-2005, 12:47 PM   #59
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Afternoon everyone!

Easy day at school today, finished Applied ICT coursework for the year, so I have 3 more lessons of doing nothing. Unless my teacher marks them, finds something wrong, and gives me them back to redo in the holidays

The new WoW patch is just downloading, and it's being ok for now. 11% in around 5 mins.

Installed BG2 and ToB - did not work. The screen was waving, and no matter what I tweaked it didn't fix it, so I gave up.

Still haven't writtern anything new on my story, and I really really should but it's too warm to think.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:50 PM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe you can post in the BG2/ToB forum, Ivellis. They may be able to help you get your game running if you let people know what your specs are over there!