Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2002, 03:28 PM   #111
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grins and watches Lioness from a safe distance. Has an innocent look on his face.* Dont mind me, I'm just er... sitting here and drinking my coffee...
Old 08-07-2002, 03:29 PM   #112
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I apologise, i was shouting and swearing my way up a new wall tonight.

Going to finish my own wall tonight, finally but that's beside the point.

Umm... so... do you come up here often? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QB]
Good for you. [img]smile.gif[/img] How big is your wall, btw?

Oh, only when I get hyper...so, ehm, yeh, often. Bout every other day, the others I'm in a severe state of laziness. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:33 PM   #113
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

My wall... dunno.. about nine feet high and twenty foot long? It's only for bouldering reemeber.

*mixes up a sugar cocktail for nessy*

You're either lazy or hyper... ach, I can't keep up with you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What's playing just now btw?
Old 08-07-2002, 03:34 PM   #114
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*grins and watches Lioness from a safe distance. Has an innocent look on his face.* Dont mind me, I'm just er... sitting here and drinking my coffee...
Don't make me come over there.
Old 08-07-2002, 03:35 PM   #115
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Can u grab me a coffee while ur at it J? thanks [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:37 PM   #116
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Don't make me come over there. [/QUOTE]me *innocent look* I'm not doing anything... I certianly wouldnt want to aggivate lioness. Not a good idea. see, arnt I a good wittle elf? *grin* aw stop being such a big, threating meanie... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:39 PM   #117
Lioness
Jack Burton

Winners by Deadsy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm going to kill my brother, I've become far too addicted to that song.

Mmmm...*sips suger cocktail* Thank you, romey. [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Sugar! whheee!!! *bounces up and down off the ceiling*

Don't maim him too badly, m'dear. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:43 PM   #118
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

maim?! ARGH! Lioness... arnt YOU supposed to be a waitress here? doesnt that mean you COULD stop him? I dont wanna die... I'm too young... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, er... what exactly DID you mean by "maim"?
Old 08-07-2002, 03:44 PM   #119
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

There's something about the singer's voice that annoys me, and I don't know what. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Very catchy song though.

mmm.. a few more of those and you might have the energy to go dancing at some point. Well, either that or you'll knock yourself out on a sugar high.

Calaethis...grrr... *rolls up sleeves*
Can I borrow your baseball bat Nessy?
Old 08-07-2002, 03:46 PM   #120
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
maim?! ARGH! Lioness... arnt YOU supposed to be a waitress here? doesnt that mean you COULD stop him? I dont wanna die... I'm too young... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, er... what exactly DID you mean by "maim"?
I *could* stop him... But, you know, I like to let romey have his fun...so, ehm, I'd just be careful if I were you. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]