Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2000, 12:12 AM   #1
bogus

spoiler

to end chap 2:
choose a side.. (shadow thieves by paying galan baylan, or bodhi by speaking to her and join)... then you get a few quests for them to get you on that boat.. I'd recommend doing everything you can before choosing sides.. once your in chap 3 it takes about 2 hrs before your on the ship for spellhold.. note that even if you've taken renals quest that doesn't mean you have sided with the shadowthieves (I think).. renal is separate from gaylan baylan...

below are the ways to solve the quests you haven't solved:

korgan:
bring him along to the southernmost area below the graveyard there is a room there which has a sarcophagus with a desc which indicates that it has already been looted.. this will send you on another hunt for the book.. korgan will tell you where if I remember correctly...

Maevar:
his shack is in the docks, it's marked on the map as "Maevars guild", maevar hangs out in the basement.. you'll get to do a few things before you can get the evidence that renal wants..

b

Old 12-10-2000, 10:20 AM   #2
Stuz

What quests should I have finished by the end of level 2, and what triggers level 3?

I have done the Circus Tent, Slavers stockade, Umar hills, Nalia's keep, started May'vars quest but couldnt actually find him, and gone to the graveyard and fought several spiders, where all the exit doors are locked. I have Korgan, but cant find his f'ckin book that he keeps on about. I'm currently in the Windspur hills.

Also, what levels should my party be at the end of chapter 2 (full party of 6).

and....does anyone know where there is a "monster manual" equivalent online for the creatures in BG2? They certainly dont have straight forward AD&D stats (from what I remember).

Cheers