Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 07:27 PM   #21
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
Much more fun
And isn't that what matters?

I chose a druid before seeing all the complaints about their role and DPS, but I have contiued to have an awesome time with mine, and I frequently whoop that ass of others much higher level than me in Duel's and in PvP [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:34 PM   #22
Kynaeus
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I've just got to keep hammering through till I get to about Lvl. 10 or 15 and hook up with them for the kinds of quests they're doing. The game is gorgeous, and I am slowly learning it. I do think the movement and combat system is a bit hard to run, though. And, I get pretty useless real fast when I've got multiple enemies, especially since they all target my imp first.

Oh, can I rename my Imp -- and how do I do it?
Only hunters can rename their pets

At about level 10 or so you should switch to the voidwalker, much less squishy.
Kynaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 05:52 AM   #23
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Of course that is what matters HT. I love playing my class. I might die a few times in the BG, but I'm generally always in the top two for Honourable Kills/Killing Blows.

I don't suppose you know what that Moonkin form is like? I looks cool but I haven't heard about how useful it is.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:21 PM   #24
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Same AR as bear form. More of a party-based form, rather than solo form.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:53 AM   #25
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Make a hunter dwarf. I don't understand though that more people go to Alliance. I will have 2 Alliance and two horde just to keep it even. Dont know why anyone else hasn't thought of that..

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:03 AM   #26
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by burnzey boi:
Make a hunter dwarf. I don't understand though that more people go to Alliance. I will have 2 Alliance and two horde just to keep it even. Dont know why anyone else hasn't thought of that..
I'm afraid it's not that simple, once you realise just how big the game is, you will also realise that you can't play 4 characters... It will take you a month just to get them all to lvl 15! I have tried to play with alliance characters, and I do have a decent one, but believe me, when you get into the game, there is just too much to do, and all your time is generally taken up playing one or maybe two characters.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #27
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I agree. I made an Undead Rogue (as an alt to my Night Elf Hunter, which I've talked about a lot in these topics ) and I ended up deleting him due to boredom.

Now I have Human Warrior and Human Rogue (brothers), one being level 10 and the other level 5. It's boring being *that* low, but I play them every so often, good for when I get bored of that last stretch to 60.