Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-19-2001, 04:32 PM   #91
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

The Orc Curry Lord looks back, its hands, stick devilishy in its pockets...

BEHOLD!!! It withdraws! To reveal the ultimate weapon: "Extra Hot Red Peppers"

Wah: GASP! The sacred treasure........

STATISTICS:

Extra Hot Red Peppers

Range: Width Of Tongue X Length Of Tongue
Casting Time: Depends On Greediness/Hunger
Duration: Unknown, due to possibility of blackouts.
Target: One victim.
Saving Throw: Made with a cup of water = -23 (without = -54)

Whilst appearing meager in size, this little spell item makes up with much more in its fat pimp body. When chewed innocently, the pepper indulges a transformation onto the look of innocent victims - known as the "firecracker". In this sense, beign affected by the "firecracker", is made with a saving throw actually thrown out of the window = no saving throw.

When chewed, the pepper instantly gives the victim the ability to do hula hula dances like never seen before! The victim also gains +2 to dexterity when hopping about. (+5 if over 70 yrs old)

Such is the wrath that size is not the only thing that matters.
A cup of water also does.

Orcish Curry Lord is walking towards Wah!! He has the chilli! He has the chilli!
What can he do?

Wah: Arms himself with Evian 1 Litre +3.........

------------------
Old 06-19-2001, 04:37 PM   #92
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

killer thats not even a little bit on topic

HE'pelues walks up to tancred in a drunken stupor. with his all mighty brain (int of 3. yep 3. pretty smart huh?) he devises a plan. he grabs karnas he plunges him through tancreds armour (he may be stupid but he's got 22 str!). after making a large hole in the armour he stands back to admire his work. he looks at the blood and sits down thinking "maybe i should of thought about it more?"

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 06-19-2001, 04:46 PM   #93
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tiax suddenly returns he walks over to Neb and they have a quick discussion over what they should do now, after coming to an agreement Neb kicks Razzen and Kivan in the ribs until they wake up, he then hands them Amulets Of Protection from Vacuum(As in empty vacuum of space), they then walk outside.

Neb quickly spots an Illithid ship and teleport the merry little band over to it, and they board it by using grappling hooks.

After a quick battle the Illithids are killed and dragged down below and Kivan announces that he is an expert at making fried squid, none of the others argue with him, they then head for Athkatla in the Forgotten Realms.

After a quick trip the hover over Athkatla with the populace running in fear because they think the Illithids are attacking, Razzen, Neb and Tiax use ropes to climb down and find the nearest bar which they raid to get some alcohol, they then climb aboard again.

After getting a large supply of booze they head for Krynn, this is because Neb and the merry little band's favorite hobby is: Paladin Hunting(Knights Of Solamnia are the best for this sport), Neb already has several trophies in his Bag of Holding.
Old 06-19-2001, 05:39 PM   #94
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
killer thats not even a little bit on topic

HE'pelues walks up to tancred in a drunken stupor. with his all mighty brain (int of 3. yep 3. pretty smart huh?) he devises a plan. he grabs karnas he plunges him through tancreds armour (he may be stupid but he's got 22 str!). after making a large hole in the armour he stands back to admire his work. he looks at the blood and sits down thinking "maybe i should of thought about it more?"

"That's... not... quite... what... I... had... in... mind. Just as well this bar is injuryproof, mister, or I'd have your head! Or I'd be dead! Or something."

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 05:43 PM   #95
Lord Shield

ignore killer. he's been banned from the board twice now

Old 06-19-2001, 06:10 PM   #96
Encard
Quintesson

Encard suddenly runs into the Tavern, holding the Big Glowing Sword in his right hand and a Wand of Unpleasant Spells in the other. He zaps the Curry Lord with his wand just as it is about to reach Wah, and an Icelance shoots at the creature, hitting it square in the back. It dropkicks Wah, then turns to face the new threat, just as it is hit again, this time by a swarm of 15 Magic Missiles, bruising it. The Curry Lord roars in anger, puts the Peppers back in its belt, and takes out his Hot Sauce Crossbow of Burning, immediately launching a Hot Sauce Bolt at Encard, which he nimbly dodges. Encard zaps the Curry Lord again with his wand, this time creating a fireball that flies swiftly at the creature. Wait... OH, NO!!! FIREBALL!!! Fortunately, as Encard uses the Wand again, time suddenly halts, and he uses this time to use his Spell of Spell Dispelling to dispel the fireball. Then he launches two of Abi-Dalzim's most potent spells at the Curry Lord: Horrid Wilting! As time unfreazes, the Curry Lord seems to shrivel; however, as Encard uses his wand again, an Abyssal Portal opens, a Balor step through, and sends the starteld Encard flying into the oppostite wall, his wand breaking in half... However, as the Balor turns its attention to the other Bar occupants, Encard begins chanting, and a when he stops, a massive RaBid Fruit Tree appears and mauls the Balor into little shreds, but leaves Encard somewhat drained. However, as it leaves the power from the staff causes another set of Portals to open, through which steps another Balor, two Pit Fiends, a score of Mephits, and a Solar... These proceed to blast each other to bits, and for porperty safety purposes are suddenly teleported out of the Bar, leaving only Encard, Wah, the other Bar patrons, and the Curry Lord, who once again pulls his Peppers...

------------------
Blah blah blah... RaBid Fruit Trees! Bow down! Blah blah blah...

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 07:02 PM   #97
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Fyren: Mel, if you gave me a wedgie there would be the Nine Hells to pay.

Ditl: ORDER THIS MAN MORE ALE!
Feretrath: "i would like some ale and a nice big steak!" I can talk you know. i just choose not to.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-19-2001, 07:23 PM   #98
Neb
Account deleted by Request

A ship that can only hardly be recognised as once being an Illithid ship pulls up next to the Bar and hangs on with grappling hooks, it's covered in graffiti, dead Knights of Solamnia(In full plate mail), swords, dead drow, beer kegs, a dead young blue dragon taking up most of the deck and random souvenirs from Krynn and various other worlds, there's also a smell of fried squid rising from the ship's galley along with rude songs.
Old 06-20-2001, 04:20 AM   #99
BladeMaster

"Hey LS, you have not answered me yet. Is my penthouse suite have a sound damping field around it."

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-20-2001, 05:16 AM   #100
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Fyren: Mel, if you gave me a wedgie there would be the Nine Hells to pay.

Lord Thought looks casually over at Fyren - "You only have the 9 hells. I can do a lot worse thanh you could imagine if you try to carry out that threat"
Kors, sorry about that but I can't get any workmen in while we're drifting in space. I have placed temporary enchantments for the moment. Once we land I'll place more permanent ones in

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html