Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-13-2001, 12:23 PM   #1
erotsreeb
Welcomed New User

Hello everyone. I have a question. I went to the graveyard for Nalia's fathers furneral and all I did was talk to all of the people on the second floor of that mosuleum or what ever you were led too. Then I leave town and Nalia is taking a fit because she wasn'T there for the funeral... this is a bit annoying. I went everywhere in the graveyard and still she is bi*chin? Can anyone help? P.S. what is in those lower tombs I get a severe butt kicking everytime I go too far down there....

Thanks a lot

reeb

[This message has been edited by erotsreeb (edited 08-13-2001).]
Old 08-13-2001, 12:25 PM   #2
erotsreeb
Welcomed New User

heh oops I meant funeral.. hehe
Old 08-13-2001, 12:28 PM   #3
Darkon Blackblood
The Magister

the lower tombs is part of Korgans quest and
spoiler
Bohdi's lair you'll come here twice once in chaptr 3 and once in chapter 6
Old 08-13-2001, 06:33 PM   #4
deathknight
Drow Warrior

I cannot recall exactly who you need to talk to but you need to talk to someone specifically. I had the exact same problem. If I remember right you have an argument with someone there from the family that is trying to take over her keep. After the argument if you talk to someone else it triggers some dialog about the argument. I could be wrong but this seems to be the way I remember it from several months ago.
Old 08-13-2001, 07:15 PM   #5
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Try sending up just Nalia and have her talk to the ppl... they will usually talk to you then (i had the same problem).