Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2003, 05:55 PM   #1
StigTC

Got this here.

Priapism Takes a Penis
1988 Darwin Award Nominee
Confirmed True by Darwin
Doctors warn of a dangerous new method of cocaine abuse: injecting the drug directly into the urinary tract. Physicians from New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center reported the case of a 34-year-old man who suffered severe bleeding under the skin after pumping cocaine into his urethra. It led to complications that destroyed his penis, nine fingers, and parts of his legs. "They fill an eye dropper or a syringe with a cocaine solution and inject it into the penis," said Dr. Samuel Perry, a professor of clinical psychiatry.

The man had injected cocaine before intercourse in an effort to enhance sexual performance. He was admitted to the hospital because his penis had remained erect for three days, resulting in a painful inability to urinate. The medical term for a prolonged erection is "priapism." On his third day in the hospital, the man's erection suddenly subsided. Over the next 12 hours, blood leaked into the tissues of his feet, hands, genitals, back and chest. Blood coagulation caused tissues to die over large areas of the patient's body, and he was transferred to the burn unit of New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.

Doctors there were forced to amputate the man's legs above the knee and all but one of his fingers to stop the spread of gangrene. The patient's penis fell off by itself. The man is currently recovering in a rehabilitation facility.

Men who inject cocaine into the penis report that it gives them a sexual high. Drug abuse treatment experts have previously reported external use of cocaine as a sexual stimulant. Cocaine powder is rubbed onto the surface of the genital organs by both men and women in an effort to halt premature ejacuation or improve sexual sensations.

"We report this case to alert clinicians to this new method of cocaine abuse and to describe its rare and previously unreported complications," the doctors concluded.

You guys need more reasons not to do drugs.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 02-01-2003, 06:41 PM   #2
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

ouch! that had to hurt(
*sips on drug of choice - coffee*
Old 02-01-2003, 06:53 PM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

No matter how one injects it, STAY AWAY FROM IT! I will refrain from ranting, but doing drugs is the worst thing to pick up!
Old 02-01-2003, 07:22 PM   #4
chrisofthedale
Account Removed by Request

recently a freind of mine has been expelled from school for trafficing pot....
Old 02-01-2003, 08:59 PM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

Nasty! I wouldnt do that! I'm good enough in bed already. And I'm NEVER early.

Pot (in numerous forms) doesnt count as a drug!

Ask Johhny! There aint many promotors of it here bar me and him, lol, but its a Godsend!

[ 02-01-2003, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
Old 02-01-2003, 09:03 PM   #6
Deathbringer

Ah! just the thought makes my eyes water

Old 02-01-2003, 10:02 PM   #7
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

The thought of putting a needle anywhere near my little buddy just makes me cringe.

I'll stick to coffee, thanks. (Incidentally, a doctor tells me that caffeine and cocaine are closely related in how they affect the human brain...)
Old 02-01-2003, 10:04 PM   #8
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:

Nasty! I wouldnt do that! I'm good enough in bed already. And I'm NEVER early.

Pot (in numerous forms) doesnt count as a drug!

Ask Johhny! There aint many promotors of it here bar me and him, lol, but its a Godsend!
Pot isn't a drug? But its still illegal rite?

Oh well... at least i have a clean conscience now
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 02-01-2003, 10:13 PM   #9
Lavindathar
Harper

Yeah, course it's a drug.

It shouldnt be illegal mind, it only is as it cant be taxed. Governments cant tax natural products. So they make it illegal.

Anyway, it's still a Godsend.
Old 02-01-2003, 10:17 PM   #10
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Amen to that!
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!