Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2001, 04:23 PM   #61
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Sorry guys, spent some time writing that post and posted it immediately...
Old 10-23-2001, 04:44 PM   #62
Kaz

Kaz stopped convulsing, her body went limp. Very very slowly, her eyes opened, staring around the room. She winced. "What... happened? Where... am I?" Her voice was dry and cracked. Trying to sit up, Kaz weakly fell back to the pillow. "I remember... everything... too much..." Her eyes seemed to mirror the intense agony in her soul.

OOC: Bye Mistral!

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-23-2001).]
Old 10-23-2001, 04:57 PM   #63
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...don't worry about it...It just adds to the intrigue and suspense!

I cannot post much at the moment...
I will be back on later...
Got more work to do...
Old 10-23-2001, 05:28 PM   #64
Kaz

Good night!
I am feeling really awful and am going to bed earlier than normally
I hope I feel better tomorrow
Night!
Old 10-23-2001, 05:32 PM   #65
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: I did read the post! It just shows how emotionless Chani is right now. I'm getting a call from my boy in a half hour. YAY! LOL)
Old 10-23-2001, 05:39 PM   #66
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: I did read the post! It just shows how emotionless Chani is right now. I'm getting a call from my boy in a half hour. YAY! LOL)
Are you implying that Kaz, Mistral and I should play on without you two???
When do you think to come back to the story?
If we need to, we can branch off and reunite when you give us the queue...

Old 10-23-2001, 06:05 PM   #67
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Are you implying that Kaz, Mistral and I should play on without you two???
When do you think to come back to the story?
If we need to, we can branch off and reunite when you give us the queue...
ooc:
The alternative is me bringing in Maverick... Maverick is yet another factor of Chani's past. If I brought him in though, ya'll would be in for a rude awakening! Maverick is no Deiter! The man is chaos. But anyway, that would be the only thing to do, there's no other way Chani's moving without Deiter. This would somewhat alter my original subplot for when Deiter gets back, but we would be all right. So do you want me to send in Maverick for my waiting subplot?

Just a word of warning if I DO bring him in:

-Mistral WILL cry.
-Larry WILL be threatened.
-Deiter WILL be in for one hell of a fight.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to find a skid point...

Old 10-23-2001, 08:00 PM   #68
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
ooc:
The alternative is me bringing in Maverick... Maverick is yet another factor of Chani's past. If I brought him in though, ya'll would be in for a rude awakening! Maverick is no Deiter! The man is chaos. But anyway, that would be the only thing to do, there's no other way Chani's moving without Deiter. This would somewhat alter my original subplot for when Deiter gets back, but we would be all right. So do you want me to send in Maverick for my waiting subplot?

Just a word of warning if I DO bring him in:

-Mistral WILL cry.
-Larry WILL be threatened.
-Deiter WILL be in for one hell of a fight.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to find a skid point...

(OOC: Spree - Care to elaborate on why Mistral would cry? I don't really mind how the plot goes (ie split paths for the time being and rejoin later, or Maverick joining). If it's the second option and involves intensive combat, Larry had better stock up on lots of resurrection scrolls and rods, cos I will happily kill off Mistral if the battle gets so impossible that it bores me

I'll check later to see your decisions; as I said, I'm on a full-day course today, so I can only check this thread sporadically. Just drag my character along, or dump her at some place where she can join whomever again.)
Old 10-23-2001, 08:12 PM   #69
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Mistral would cry because she's an emotional chick! And Maverick is a very... Sharp-tongued person... Note how Mistral cries after everything. Very unstable girl. Maverick is going to give her a reality check if we let him in.

I would likely let Midget play Maverick of course. He's been whining about this for eternity.

All in favor of Maverick say aye!

AYE!
Old 10-23-2001, 08:14 PM   #70
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Kaz stopped convulsing, her body went limp. Very very slowly, her eyes opened, staring around the room. She winced. "What... happened? Where... am I?" Her voice was dry and cracked. Trying to sit up, Kaz weakly fell back to the pillow. "I remember... everything... too much..." Her eyes seemed to mirror the intense agony in her soul.
~ She brushes away the strands of black hair covering Kaz's forehead and places the back of her right palm against it. ~ Not much fever, thank goodness, after all these changes of cold towels... ~ Nevertheless, her tired eyes continue to stare worriedly at her sister. ~

~"You're safe, Kaz... safe with Larry and I. That's all that matters now..." ~ She pats Kaz's hands soothingly with her left one, then gets up to get a bowl of water for the little elf ~ "Here, drink this. Be careful that you don't choke." ~ She sighs as Kaz downs the liquid without much difficulty. ~

~"We'll always be with you..." ~ This time, she feels the tremendous fatigue threatening to overpower her. Cupping her mouth with a hand to suppress a yawn, she continues ~ "We'll go to places far away from here, Kaz, away from your nightmares..." ~ Her head droops ~ "...if you wish..." ~ It collapses on the side of the bed as she murmurs her last words ~ "...together...forever..." ~