Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-23-2001, 12:38 PM   #31
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Somebody...HELP!!!
If this dragon awakes...I am going to have to try and talk my way out of it...And if Mistral has come in...I will really be wary of my actions...by the way...I have Kaz's vote in the affirmative for the application. I suppose you sent it to my home PC, right? Anyone else?
ooc: I am more concerned with tying them down to the number of actions their characters can make per round during battles (and really, we should try to get away from too many of these, so if that's what they're looking for, we can gently nudge them away). I agree with Kaz's point on the level of the character - that way, we can check if they're playing fair especially on spellcasting.
Old 10-23-2001, 12:41 PM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Ow ow ow ow OW ow ow. Stupid painkiller has worn off again! I've only GOT one more pill left! My cheek has also swollen up - I REFUSE to go to school tomorrow in this conditions! And I need to do this 3 more times... I think I'm going to cry
Old 10-23-2001, 12:44 PM   #33
mistral4543

(ooc: Poor Kaz... I wish there was smtg I could do to help you. )
Old 10-23-2001, 12:47 PM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry sneazes and the dragon wakes up, breathes acid and kills Larry, then goes back to sleep.

Larry looks around for an escape. There has to be a light at the end of this tunnel. Standing back up, Larry creeps back over to the hawk and whispers"For the next few minutes, I will carry you. You just point your beak in the direction we should go."
Isabeau actually nods her head once in reply, then allows Larry to pick her up. She points in a direction, then Larry proceeds to follow that path. He was acutley aware of something else, unidentified that was not here before. He dismissed it, thinking that his nerves had go the better of him. When he felt that they were safely far enough away, he allowed Isabeau to fly again. This time, she stayed near enough for Larry to actually see her as they made their way from this dreary place.
Before long, Larry and Isabeau had come to the cave entrance...It led out into a forest grove...that was near the seashore. Looking out at sea, Larry could only wonder if Spree had found Kaz and was helping her.
And where was Mistral? Why was Isabeau here, and not with her? Was Mistral near this place? Larry sat down again, against an ancient Oak, and rested. It was good to see the light again.

OOC...you didn't wanna fight, so I got us out of there...but I will be bringing that dragon back someday. hehe

Old 10-23-2001, 12:49 PM   #35
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Then I cast: Remove Wisdom Tooth and it breaks down and cries.
Old 10-23-2001, 12:52 PM   #36
mistral4543

She heaves a sigh of relief as she registers Isabeau's message that there is no immediate danger to all parties. ~ Come to me, Isabeau... ~ Her heart pounding, she realises that he is likely to tag along as well.

Old 10-23-2001, 12:55 PM   #37
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...on my character, I do not want to use spells, and I can only have two proficiencies in a weapon, so my level does not really matter, I guess. I want to be slightly low...so if Kaz is to be a level 14, I should be something coming into BGII rules...maybe level 10. That is easy to remember. I am still young and inexperienced, except for having a fast arm and a good sword, and a lotta luck. Does this sound reasonable?
Will we keep the level based on BGII, and not the expansion? That sounds good to me.
Old 10-23-2001, 12:59 PM   #38
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
ooc...on my character, I do not want to use spells, and I can only have two proficiencies in a weapon, so my level does not really matter, I guess. I want to be slightly low...so if Kaz is to be a level 14, I should be something coming into BGII rules...maybe level 10. That is easy to remember. I am still young and inexperienced, except for having a fast arm and a good sword, and a lotta luck. Does this sound reasonable?
Will we keep the level based on BGII, and not the expansion? That sounds good to me.
ooc: Yup, let's stick to BG2. In fact, since I tend to shun battles, it's unlikely my character will ever progress since no exp is gained from fighting...anyway, I've said long before I'm not that interested in combat.
Old 10-23-2001, 01:01 PM   #39
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Just as Larry was dozing off to sleep, Isabeau takes to the sky quickly, and begins to fly into the grove. Larry jumps up and begins to follow her, all the while wondering if she was leading him to Mistral or something else. He can barely keep up as she is flying with a renewed vigor. Finally, they come to a stop, near a waterfall and a glade full of ancient trees and a quiteness that was uncommon for this type of area. Isabeau begins to hover over a certain area, then swoops down and is gone. Larry slowly creeps around the collection of gigantic trees to see where she had landed.
Old 10-23-2001, 01:06 PM   #40
mistral4543

"Isabeau... my poor darling..." she whispers fondly, caressing her familiar, "I'm so glad you're alright..." ~ As her fingers touch the feet of the hawk's legs, she stiffens ~

"Have you delivered the note to Kaz, already? How is she, Isabeau?... He saw the note?!... Oh, what have you done, you silly bird?" ~ she gives a cry of despair, her eyes darting round the area ~ "Come, we must go... before he arrives..." ~ she gathers her belongings in readiness for the departure. ~