Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-28-2001, 10:01 AM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

It's good to be back !

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Old 04-28-2001, 10:09 AM   #22
Donut
Jack Burton

Memnoch - let me know if I go too far.
Have you seen this

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff
Old 04-28-2001, 10:20 AM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Nice to see you made it back Stealthy!

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 10:20 AM   #24
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
The one in red, eh, Donut ? Now talk, else I call Wolfie and he will bite chunks out of everyone in red in sight !

This is obviouslt a threat that I have to take seriously. However, I can tell you that I'm not the young lady (who is from Bundaberg in Australia) neither am I part of the Zaphod Beeblebrox (from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy) impersonator. That has eliminated four people.

By the way, you can see that we are all grinning. The reason was that the girl from the hotel reception, who was taking the picture, was wearing a very short skirt which had split up the side. She was exposing far more than she should have done on a cold Sunday morning in Cleckheaton.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff

[This message has been edited by Donut (edited 04-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Donut (edited 04-28-2001).]
Old 04-28-2001, 10:23 AM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

of couRse yOu FulLy appreciate My not being Able to cOmment on that donut...if we understand each other...

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 10:26 AM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well! i missed you all and welcome back!!! i mean... ummm its nice to see you again!

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 04-28-2001, 02:07 PM   #27
Stealthy

Thanks everyone, it's so nice to be amongst friends and people who are rational.

Donut

Quote:
Hi Stealthy.
I watched your efforts over at 'The Dark Side' if ye ken wat I mean . I emailed him privately in the spirit of conciliation and he replied to my points. The bottom line is that I am wrong and he is right. I guess that's just the way it is and I am coming to terms with that

I finally worked how to work the scanner and have posted a piccy to your site. I'm the one in red
Thank you for trying friend, but it really seems that they are so paranoid that any newbie gets toasted. I didn't agree with Gabriel's comments, but he did apologise after he calmed down. His original post, although critical, wouldn't have received the same abuse here, as we are far more tolerant. I got attacked for trying to calm thing's down! Here is another example of their style, this time Ken's wife in action:

http://pub44.ezboard.com/fteambginfi...picID=65.topic

For me, even if the poor chap was lying, the torrid rants and racial abuse were totally out of order. Sadly, this style of posting is common there.

Memnoch, believe me I will not return to TeamBG's forum, I am not interested in paranoid egocentrics, unless it's me Besides, the Ironworks is back!

Father Bronze, thanks for all your support in hostile lands. I don't think you are being cautious registering your sig again, as I am sure some idiot over there would use it to cause trouble.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-28-2001, 02:14 PM   #28
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

i had gone there a few times before the iron works went down. then when it did i started lurking occasionally looking for any ironworks names. desperatly looking for info on the site . but i didnt find any early on. so i quit looking once memnoch got my email and kept me updated. now that i go back and look i wish i had been there to back you up. i was very proud of your, and fatherbronzes actions over there. makes me proud to be an ironworker.

i upoaded some pics to your site

------------------

*Lord of the Screen Shot*
Old 04-28-2001, 02:39 PM   #29
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi everyone! Steathy, I got some modern day pics of me and my son Will. Should I send them???

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-28-2001, 02:42 PM   #30
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:

Memnoch, believe me I will not return to TeamBG's forum, I am not interested in paranoid egocentrics, unless it's me Besides, the Ironworks is back!

Heh. I found lurking to be my best option in that forum, because my very first post there I got into a huge flaming war. And nothing I said or did made ANY difference. That's why I was a bit harsh with you guys on email - because it's like Canute trying to stem the tide. There IS a lot of info available - if you can muster the strength to look.

Oh well. When in Rome...

------------------