Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-03-2001, 09:12 PM   #251
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Hmmm LadyWendy would that be a Gateway love ball? And does it come with in a cow box? Hahahahaha I'm bad!
HAHA! Yes, it does, but remember, DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY COWBALL. DO NOT LOOK HAPPY COWBALL DIRECTLY. DO NOT SNEER AT HAPPY COWBALL. STAY COMPLETELY CALM AROUND HAPPY COWBALL.

Hey, just reading the directions on your, err, tag there. Good Luck!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 09:13 PM   #252
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm off to make dinner (bbq chicken anyone?) but I'll try to be back! If not night night everyone. Hmmm, Cloudy I'll let ya know when I'm going to bed
Old 04-03-2001, 09:16 PM   #253
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

and i'm off to reinstall wwindows

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 09:20 PM   #254
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yes, LadyZ, I KNOW! I told them I wanted it (via the website) and they claimed someone would be in touch with me a week ago. But they can't PHONE...the idiots, so why don't they use my EMAIL or call in the daytime for me? grrrr..
Time Warner...humph!

I wonder if LoA has retired without me? hehehe... Well, I suppose he just got overwrought ...you know, Storm Queens can be sooo demanding...HAHAHAHA

Yah the phone thing is a touchy subject. So I AM doing RR as soon as possible.

Cloudy

Hey, I know what you mean sis! I had to first have TV cable installed before they would even let me make an appointment for the cable modem. Then the TV cable guy (whom I fed by the way) said he could "speed" the process up for me by calling his job in "immediately" and that I should call ComCast in about an hour or so. Well, called, and they told me he hadn't called the job in yet. Then called again and was on hold for 20 minutes (horrible circus shite music blaring) then got a human finally and she said "OK, please hold" and then I got cut off. Tried to call again, got some "Number has been disconnected" recording. Tried AGAIN, waited on hold bout 15 minutes, finally got through just to be told that somehow I inadvertently was routed to the Baltimore, Maryland company, and to redial the number again. Redialed number again. Waited nother 15 minutes, got human, told me cable guy STILL hadn't called in order. Hung up. Then cable TV went out. Called again, only 10 minute wait this time, got human, told me got cut off cause cable guy STILL hadn't called in job, but could give me an appointment for Tuesday to install the internet. I said "YEAH, DUH, PLEASE COULD YOU?!!!!!" End of stupidly long story. I hope you have better luck than I, but at least while you wait you are still online, whereas I was cold turkey!!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 09:22 PM   #255
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
LadyCloudy, I have posted in your honor in the books section! spring!
Saw it! Awwwwww...the aol test lies!
I love that series! I posted to your thread!

Cloudykins

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-03-2001, 09:26 PM   #256
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi! 8*)

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-03-2001, 09:29 PM   #257
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hey, I know what you mean sis! I had to first have TV cable installed before they would even let me make an appointment for the cable modem. Then the TV cable guy (whom I fed by the way) said he could "speed" the process up for me by calling his job in "immediately" and that I should call ComCast in about an hour or so. Well, called, and they told me he hadn't called the job in yet. Then called again and was on hold for 20 minutes (horrible circus shite music blaring) then got a human finally and she said "OK, please hold" and then I got cut off. Tried to call again, got some "Number has been disconnected" recording. Tried AGAIN, waited on hold bout 15 minutes, finally got through just to be told that somehow I inadvertently was routed to the Baltimore, Maryland company, and to redial the number again. Redialed number again. Waited nother 15 minutes, got human, told me cable guy STILL hadn't called in order. Hung up. Then cable TV went out. Called again, only 10 minute wait this time, got human, told me got cut off cause cable guy STILL hadn't called in job, but could give me an appointment for Tuesday to install the internet. I said "YEAH, DUH, PLEASE COULD YOU?!!!!!" End of stupidly long story. I hope you have better luck than I, but at least while you wait you are still online, whereas I was cold turkey!!

Oh no! PLEASE tell me it was all a bad dream? UGH! Don't you love it when service companies have a monopoly and know you can't complain?! ARGH! Well I will call Time Warner this week and see what they can do. I already have cable tv in place.

LoA? Gone already? WAAAAAAH! He always leaves when I'm off ckg another thread for 5 minutes and usually I don't know it for a while. But, HA now we have the ONLINE BIG BROTHER SYSTEM...BWAHAHAHAA!

Oh and you are all witnesses...he told me I could spam him! OH BOY!

Gleeful Cloud!

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-03-2001, 09:39 PM   #258
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Saunters in with a wicked grin on his face and gingerly approaches his target. Grinning gleefully he whips the bag off of the Mindflayer with a fourish and polishes it up nicely. Once it sparkles with a glistening sheen, he hangs a solid gold plaque around its neck that reads "LofA's one true love"

Evening Princess LadyRae
Since your servers were down today, I guess you didn't get my e-mail

Hi sweet Cloudykins

LadyZ, we are sooooo glad to have you home again

Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-03-2001, 09:41 PM   #259
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Ummm, dinner...sorry!!!
I'm back, hot stuff! Would you do me a favor and grant me a dance if you're free? Kinda pining for my Charean and could use the delicate touch of a fair lady, such as yourself...

Well, since I'm all alone here, sure, let's dance until your, err, cyberlove, comes back!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 09:45 PM   #260
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well, since I'm all alone here, sure, let's dance until your, err, cyberlove, comes back!

*tosses his cigarette into the fire and stands in front of her diminutive frame*

Hehehe, I dunno, the last time we danced, I think you wound up on top of me with your knees in my chest or something like that! If you don't mind, I'll lead this time!

*Takes her by the hand and with his free hand, whips his empty mug at Charlie's Shitebox, shattering it against the glass. Limp Bizkit's "Livin' Life In The Fast Lane" comes on*

Let's ROCK, LadyZ!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 04-03-2001).]