Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2001, 03:59 PM   #1
dulouz
Manshoon

Generally speaking, a Good cleric is so much better than an Evil one when it comes to turning undead. However, in part of Watchers Keep, i happened upon many many undead. 2 of which happened to be liches. One of which i was close to and turned. So i'm checking out his spells. I see Flesh to Stone, so of course i have to try casting it on himself. It works! So now there is a nice statue of an Elemental Lich sitting in the 5th(4th?) level of watchers keep.

I tried making him disintegrate himself, but it didn't succeed. Ah well, Good clerics are still better.
dulouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 04:06 AM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

When it comes to fighting only undead, good clerics are better. But if you have to fight other people with them it's better to have an evil one because the tide of the battle switches from being outnumbered to even and you even have free cannon fodder at your disposal. You can control them and then you don't have to cast animate dead yourself. I had Viconia control two skeleton warriors once and just for laughs i had them duke it out between themself. A real funny situation.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
JR Jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 01:39 AM   #3
Debaser

My 9th level berserker dualed to cleric (24th level now) in ToB had a total blast with turning the last time he fought Bodhi in SoA...he basically walked through the lair turning, and eventually blasted every single vampire to pieces. good turning is definitely a lot cooler than evil turning, though i agree that using the lich spells is a desirable thing.
Debaser is offline   Reply With Quote