Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-11-2004, 02:51 PM   #1
dragon2005
The Magister

i found 2 out of 4 elament books i know the last is at the pyramid but where is the 3?

and also i killed the leprycon and got hes staff but the guild tells me that i did not bring any proth.
what sould i bring them.
the chracter that got the quest have the staff but he says that it is not the prof.

pleas help me .
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 03:42 PM   #2
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Hum... Tome of Fire is in the Serpent Temple... Tome of Winds is in the Boogre Caves... Tome of Water is in the Collasium.... the last... Tome of Earth is as you said in the pyramid of Cet...

Oh you're looking for the Stone of Clover for the Rogue guild quest... it is found in Kerah's place, after you swim to the surface, in the southeastern opening...
Old 12-11-2004, 11:18 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

The stone clover is at the leprechaun's camp site, which is in a small outdoor cove accesible only from Anephas's Shrine. (The ascending stone pillar which sends you to Kerah's underwater hideout).
Old 12-12-2004, 04:04 AM   #4
dragon2005
The Magister

what do i do with the 2 quild quest in the 3 city?

where sould i go?
Old 12-12-2004, 04:06 AM   #5
dragon2005
The Magister

sorry i forgat to add:
the mage guild quest the one with the seeds.
i need to tree surf but where and how.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:32 AM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

To bypass the Aegis shield in front of Anephas's Shrine it is a lot easier to just walk up to statue on the left side of the entrance, wedge yourself as far up as you can and then cast vanish. You should then end up inside the entrance to the Shrine without unlocking the shield first.

Also Oakenmir has a single seed for stealing. You can then use the drop and shop trick on it.

If you wish to tree surf you need to start at the city gate on the pier. Jump up unto the gate and turn right. Then tree surf until you see a body of water on your left side. Jump down and you are at the Lost Sea. On the opposite side of that are the sand dunes where you find the Bark Horrors.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:34 PM   #7
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
To bypass the Aegis shield in front of Anephas's Shrine it is a lot easier to just walk up to statue on the left side of the entrance, wedge yourself as far up as you can and then cast vanish. You should then end up inside the entrance to the Shrine without unlocking the shield first.
Complicated, man ...

I just cast Vanish while pressing my nose against the seal.

Or run forward while strafing left / right and just squeeze through the seal!

Or find the westernmost point on that isle (where the trees go flat & you can see some sand on the other side with the minimap) and cast Vanish. End up in the middle of some sleeping pirates!
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 12:42 PM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon2005:
sorry i forgat to add:
the mage guild quest the one with the seeds.
i need to tree surf but where and how.
You might also just try spending some time down around Talrik to see if the Bark Horrors show up there for the treant seed. It is rare for them to show but I have heard reports of players finding Bark Horrors near Talkrik.
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 03:43 AM   #9
Radek
Red Dragon

You can get behind the shrine by vanishing. Go right from the shrine entrance to the "forest" and search a strip of "sand" visible behind the "forest". Vanish there. You will occur at Bloodbeard so that you can sail to the Pyramid area and find some Bark Horrors.

Caution! Killing Bloodbeard is one of the Bushi Dojo quests! Let him be if someone of your party is a member of Bushi Dojo.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:39 AM   #10
dragon2005
The Magister

what is the great evil the bushi dojo tels me to kill in the 3 town ( it is the 1 quest)?