Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #11
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Default Re: long time no see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Stranger View Post
Same story when I attempted to follow the hyperlink too.
As for the town bug, it is simple enough to fix. VirtualDub is freeware and easy to use. What you are required to do is a straightforward Save As routine, it requires no knowledge of graphics or anything else.
Yeah, I've read about the fix... uhh.. several times, I've downloaded VirtualDub, and I'll try the game once more before venturing into unknown cyberspace territory.

I know I'm too paranoid about these things, but I have a hard time shaking it off- thanks for the encouragement, I do appreciate it.

Thanks, Wyvern. I didn't think to try that.

Oh, goodie!!

p.s. I found the Forum threads for the Examiner, but they lack the hilarious images that went with them- how sad.

+Dr.Pick

Last edited by Dr.Pick; 01-07-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #12
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I have no idea where Saz originally hosted those photos and it has been a long time. Not surprising that the photos have been lost.

Somewhere I have the photo of the one dagger I hacked that got included but I'm not sure where that is either at this point.
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #13
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Yeah, I found the post Saz made with the link to GSE back issues(it was Wizardrealms or something like that), but it's no longer any good. Oh well.

Peace, +Jerry