Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-30-2001, 07:28 PM   #171
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

**As no one currently seems interested in bellydancing, bilqis transforms her harem outfit to her usual tunic & trousers. (No sense being chilly for no reason. ) She then grabs a turnip margarita from the bar, and sits on a chair close to the fire.**

What's been going on here today? I haven't even tried to catch up. Did I miss anything? KDog, would you mind terribly giving me one of your wonderful synopsis'? Who else is here?

------------------

Sometimes I think
I understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 03-30-2001, 07:33 PM   #172
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
**As no one currently seems interested in bellydancing, bilqis transforms her harem outfit to her usual tunic & trousers. (No sense being chilly for no reason. ) She then grabs a turnip margarita from the bar, and sits on a chair close to the fire.**

What's been going on here today? I haven't even tried to catch up. Did I miss anything? KDog, would you mind terribly giving me one of your wonderful synopsis'? Who else is here?

Well, lemmesee...

been a pretty slow day, actually...Ummm, pretty much nothing of any import has happened except for one major thing...the Lovely Lady Reeka made the formal announcement about the party tomorrow night, as follows:
ATTENTION, PLEASE! ATTENTION, PLEASE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS . . .OOPS sorry. . . this is for mature audiences only. I have an announcement to make in my new official capacity as Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn. You are all invited here Saturday evening for Zeeke's coming-out. . . . oops. . . . sorry . . . . promotion party. As you probably know KDog is passing on the mantle of corset loosener to Zeeke. This is a very serious matter. KDog has very big pants. . . er, I mean. . . shoes to fill. Therefore, the Ladies Guild met last night and we believe that such a title should not be confered without Zeeke passing some tests. Therefore the events for Saturday evening will be as follows:
Zeeke will "run the gauntlet." He must go to each lady in turn and use four to five phrases to woo her (Gray Mage you may want to have some tutoring sessions with Zeeke before the main event), he may not use the same phrases or words over. Points will be awarded on originality and creativity and how hot and bothered the lady becomes. This is followed by the Kiss portion of the test. Points will be scored for length, depth . . . .uh. . . . and other things.

And guys I know you are wondering whatyou will be doing while Zeeke rund the gauntlet. Well, good news, guys, drink up! All drinks are being provided free-of charge by the Ladies Guild. Then after all the guys are good and drunk. . . oh, I mean after Zeeke completes his test we will go to the next big event of the evening--the Wet Towel contest for the men. All of the guys will be required. . . oh, I meant to say, will be invitied to participate. You will go upstairs and remove your clothing (if you have not done so already) and take one of the handtowels provided courtesy of the Ladies Guild and step into the shower. After you are good and wet, return downstairs where the ladies will observe your various. . . . uh. . . . . attributes. You may bring your own towel; however, absolutely no beach or bath towels will be allowed in the Inn. Security will be at the door. You have very rigid standards. . . . sorry, I mean. we have very rigid standards at the Ladies Guild. Hand towels only will be allowed. I personally guarantee that a good time will be had by all . . . . the Ladies.
Dress optional

...that was pretty much it!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-30-2001, 07:38 PM   #173
Tobbin
Red Dragon

*TAP, TAP, TAP*
*CREAK*
*Tobbin lugs another Rhina beast in with some rabbits around his waist*
Ok everyone, Got the Rhina for tomorrow's festivities and some rabbits for tonite. I'm gonna go ahead and prep up the Rhina for tomorrow. Don't mind me.
*TAP, TAP, TAP*
*CREAK*
*Tobbin pulls out a bottle of Baatorian Ale and puts it in the cupboard*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-30-2001, 07:39 PM   #174
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Well, lemmesee...

been a pretty slow day, actually...Ummm, pretty much nothing of any import has happened except for one major thing...the Lovely Lady Reeka made the formal announcement about the party tomorrow night... a good time will be had by all . . . . the Ladies.
Dress optional

...that was pretty much it!

**bilqis wipes tears of laughter from her eyes** Oh thank you KDog. That was Great!!
------------------

Sometimes I think
I understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 07:42 PM   #175
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

**bilqis wipes tears of laughter from her eyes** Oh thank you KDog. That was Great!!
*tips hat*
Not a problem, ma'am. You have a good evening.

------------------
Old 03-30-2001, 07:42 PM   #176
Charean
Hathor

The time is set for after 7pm Eastern US ....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 07:46 PM   #177
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Damn, real life interferes again, I'll be back in a bit. Special dance for you Cloudy!!!!
Yah yah...sigh..left to my own devices again...he does this to me all the time...sigh...

Ay me...KDog, a song or tale for us? I am adding tales to my repertoire ...regale us with a Zeeke story, perchance? (batbatt, flutter flutter)
Pleeeeease?

HEY TOBBIN! Are you ingnoring me? WAAAAAAAHHHHH I've said hi three times this week and you leave without seeing me! sniffle...I don't think Gray Mage made me invisible and I KNOW I haven't mastered that spell myself...sniffle...

MellowAbandonedCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 07:52 PM   #178
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Ay me...KDog, a song or tale for us? I am adding tales to me repertoire ...regale us with a Zeeke story, perchance? (batbatt, flutter flutter)
Pleeeeease?

MellowAbandonedCloud

Cloudy, I'd love to, but I think I broke something coming up with the last one!Perhaps a song though...
*pulls a harmonica from his pack. Puts it to his mouth and begins blowing, only to have no noise come out. Looking at it, with a disgusted motion, he flips the broken instrument over his head behind him where Charlie's Shite Jukebox opens it's maw and swallows it with a *GULP* Suddenly, some Tom Petty comes on the box*

------------------
Old 03-30-2001, 08:00 PM   #179
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yah yah...sigh..left to my own devices again...he does this to me all the time...sigh...

Ay me...KDog, a song or tale for us? I am adding tales to my repertoire ...regale us with a Zeeke story, perchance? (batbatt, flutter flutter)
Pleeeeease?

HEY TOBBIN! Are you ingnoring me? WAAAAAAAHHHHH I've said hi three times this week and you leave without seeing me! sniffle...I don't think Gray Mage made me invisible and I KNOW I haven't mastered that spell myself...sniffle...

MellowAbandonedCloud

Sorry if you think I'm ignoring you CB, but having a modem (phone not cable) really sucks. I'm lucky if I can get one statement in before I get dropped. I appreciate the greetings though and wish them back to you as well.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-30-2001, 08:08 PM   #180
Dublin Grocer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello everybody. Oh sorry, I thought there was a party here, I must have the wrong pub!