Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-22-2001, 03:46 AM   #61
Lord Shield

I have potions of Restoration in the bar. No charge on this occasion. BTW, Imprisonment won't work on this plane. It's not hell, the Plane of Shadows used to be the Demi-Plane of Shadows before Shield was resident
The sound of glass breaking comes from upstairs. A huge ape-demon looked at his squished nose and punches Caleb in return. Careful, Caleb, the no-die enchantment will protect the Ape-Demon too if he gets in!

(On a side note, I would like to ask people to not use innuendo or bad language in the bar. The language hasn't been too bad of late, but I don't want a repeat of the Moon's Hope fiasco - thanks)

Come to think of it, that enchantment will protect Tancred, Azure and the Wolfwere. Azure, try to get the Wolfwere OUTSIDE the bar and slam the door shut (bar it with cold iron if you can find some). The Shades won't hurt you. the demons are another matter entirely

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-22-2001).]

Old 05-22-2001, 03:51 AM   #62
Link
Jack Burton

Link looks at Tancred and smiles. He knew the Paladin would come to aid him if he waited long enough. He watches Tancred, until he looks back. They both think the same:...attack!... Link reaches for his Mithrill sword, and Tancred, with Lilarcor in his hands stands waiting. Both now ready, they jump to the attack....

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-22-2001, 03:55 AM   #63
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

There should be a leave-only-on-will enchantment on this place too. There have been too many "thrown out the door and killed" incidents for my liking.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>
Old 05-22-2001, 03:56 AM   #64
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

would trade a Mythril Sword for a mug of beer anyday

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2001, 04:10 AM   #65
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

As the shades are dragging caleb farther away from the bar he hears lord shield telling the the patrons the shades will not harm him and he is comforted. The shades look around to make sure no demons are close by then speak to caleb "Hi im angus from waterdeep and these are my friends ragnor and morick we were cursed by a lich and made in to shades and have been looking for a prime worlder to help us. Can you make sure no one attacks us when we go in to the bar?" Caleb:"sha sha shades....drag me....talking......humanahumanahumana(faints)" shades:"well crap lets take him in to the bar and say we saved him from some demons then we will be accepted".........

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-22-2001).]
Old 05-22-2001, 04:18 AM   #66
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Walnut wheels around and looks at the terrified caleb.
"I knew a shade once. Wasn't much a shade, more of a faint shadow. Well me and him had a long chat and he told me about how he became a shade from the shade lord. Not a bad fella him, not much meat on his bones. Come to think of it i don't think he had any bones. Oh well. You shades over there need any help? I got a few restoration spells in my backpack if ya know what im gettin at"

------------------

Old 05-22-2001, 04:27 AM   #67
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The trio of shades walk in to the bar with caleb over their shoulder "We saved this poor sod from a.......crap demon yes thats it a crap demon a big one too! We seek sanctuary and a possible cure"

------------------
Old 05-22-2001, 04:29 AM   #68
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Walnut eyes the shades suspiciously
"And what do these demons look like?"
These shadows were obviously up to something.
Old 05-22-2001, 04:38 AM   #69
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"They look like....well.....they look like a big lump of crap with eyes and a mouth. Big enough to be the droppings of a terrasque they are! so.....can anyone help us"

------------------
Old 05-22-2001, 04:41 AM   #70
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Walnut frowns at the description. Then he picks up his stuff and leaves the bence.
"Sorry boys out of my league" he says as he dashes out of the bar and into the beyond.

------------------