Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 12:39 AM   #1
D-Advocate

what i do when fighting these abhorations is summon a couple of fire elementals. they are immune to damage from the regular wolf-weres, or lesser, i can't remember what they are called, but the greater wolf-were can kill the fire elemental. i know which part you're talking about though, and i had scouted with my thief before i sent my party through and came back to my party, summoned a couple of fire elementals, sent them to where the wolf-weres were sitting, and the elementals killed them all. they didn't even take any damage. it was great. definitely recommend using them against wolf-weres.

Old 10-12-2000, 08:32 AM   #2
hatchjon

I find it impossible to kill wolf-weres! I'm in the Windspear hills in Firekraag's place and I had to sneak past the group of wolf-weres that are right before the well.
Any ideas on killing them?

Old 10-12-2000, 08:54 AM   #3
Tipsy McSwagger

My party didn't have any problem. I sent my three front line folks in there and they mopped 'em up pretty good. One has a +3 sword, one has the Flail of Ages (+3 I think) and one has a +2 Mace/Quarterstaff thing. Perhaps you need magical weapons to work?

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-12-2000, 08:54 AM   #4
Anra

I take it you know you have to use magic weapons to damage them?

Old 10-12-2000, 09:01 AM   #5
hatchjon

I had all of my party member's attacking them with at least +2 weapons, some +3. They never did any lasting damage. The creatures regenerated almost instantly.

Old 10-12-2000, 01:26 PM   #6
hatchjon

I tried the fire elementals. The greater wolf-were slaughtered them.
Greater wolf-were
Uninjured
Bastard!