Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2004, 11:33 PM   #11
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
How did you guys FIND the way to 13 anyway? Just searching for the heck of it? Cool!! BTW, Teri, did you notice the Drow merchant speaks in Drow unless you can translate it with a special item--is that what you were collecting? Cool huh?
i was just exploring the place of the inn.. sneaking my way in each and every door and lo and behold, i thought i saw a trapdoor. upon entering it, i found myself in lvl 13 ack!. I did go back and visit 13 recently though. It seems those elves are fixed now and not killing me on sight. And also, there is there on the map about a rebel camp but they were killed by the roving guards. maybe you they should not be positioned to close?

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 06:49 PM   #12
darkmage87
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Its great i love it cant wait till it is completely finished [img]smile.gif[/img]
darkmage87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:03 PM   #13
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

LEVEL 13 or, the level our luck ran out! The PowerRangers have control and they been eatin their Power Pills. BEWARE and break out the big Guns gang, these guys took out my level 40 test PC that has 915 HP with 60 to 65 points of damage per hit in just under 30 seconds. Power Ranger has taken on a new meaning and this level is going to be GREAT!! What a Blast we are going to have when Ziroc opens the front door.
Bring a friend this doesn't look like a level you can strole threw as the lone Ranger. It is what looks to be the Drow strong hold and I meen STRONG HOLD. We got to make Ziroc stop talking to Halaster it is turning him into a blood thirsty Monster.

[ 04-14-2004, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 04-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #14
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

just wanna say welcome darkmage87 [img]smile.gif[/img] . and my char is lvl 40 now with all the lvl up he recieved from lvl 11 and 12. so i am looking for a partner since apparently my char cant take lvl 12 by himself .

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:25 PM   #15
darkmage87
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thx ive been staying in undermountain for quite some time now and i love the whole place
darkmage87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:45 PM   #16
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by darkmage87:
thx ive been staying in undermountain for quite some time now and i love the whole place
Been seeing ya on a lot!! Welcome to the Forums man!! Glad ya enjoy the mod!! I'm almost done with Level 13 too!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 12:51 AM   #17
Ehrys
Manshoon

It's pretty cool watching everyone have fun with this place... it's especially entertaining when people are roleplaying their characters and having the funniest conversations; all the while battling for their lives.

... and it's about time that PC's are getting a true taste of what being a Drow is all about....

Question: why would you want to go back to the Inn in the first place? Is there something there (like Durnan's store) that you need access to? Or are you just wanting to try out the other levels in the place?

Anyways... I'm glad that the Drow aren't attacking you on sight (that's not their style anyways) all the time, and that if you do fight them, they aren't just standing around watching their brethren die. Drow Militia... doing exactly what they should be doing.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:35 AM   #18
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yep! Ehrys is totally correct. I have tried very hard to make this more of a 'city' of sorts than a dungeon level. You will be able to talk to MANY Drow on this level, as well as attack them if you dare. [img]smile.gif[/img] I will be giving each Drow a unique dialogue, but for now, it's all the same for them. Many will have routes they take, and attend guard duty, and others will work on other things. The Drow temple--these drow are...unique, as some of them worship Waukeen. And some of these Drow don't like that at ALL, and are rebels that are trying to kill them.

The level is shaping up--many more NPC's will be added in coming days, and the break away levels as well.

PS: I am still working on fixing the Shadow Scorpion... Script is under work now. Is 'Darkness' attacking yet? I checked EVERYTHING on that guy and nothing is messed up. weird.

Old 04-16-2004, 05:42 AM   #19
roddybug
Manshoon

Do we get to use our Bluff, Intimidate and Persuade skills?
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 09:42 AM   #20
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by roddybug:
Do we get to use our Bluff, Intimidate and Persuade skills?
You will indeed! It will be in the next update (Maybe tonight, but probably tomorrow) depends if I get it done. I'm making like 5 Merchants. Each will be different, and sell certain items. One will sell only gems, one will build items if you have the components (new to the mod)-- say you have 5 Rubys and a normal longsword and a 1 runestone... for a price, you can have the Forger create you an item. Depending on what you buy.. It will be limited to Gems, Runestones and NORMAL ONLY weapons/armor. Meaning no +1's or any effects. Don't worry, I will have some of them sell them too, and some will be found in areas of the map.

Read the Descriptions too. I will have [forge] before any item that can be used to combine items. I'll require lots of scripting, but it'll be fun for you to see what you can make. He will automaticly know what you can create by seeing what you have, and tell you what you can make, so it'll be easier that way. Sometimes he won't know what it'll make, but it'll work, and you'll get a surprise item!! Sound cool?