Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2002, 02:56 PM   #1
Arrowhawk
Dungeon Master

I have looked under walls but I couldn't find the wall sets which I thought were up on January 21st. May be I missed them or maybe they haven't been posted yet. If so what is the ETP (estimated time of posting). Having a greater variety of wall sets will have help me develop my mod further. If we are on version 0.8 can version 1.0 be very far behind, I hope to see it soon.
Old 01-25-2002, 07:27 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

have you checked out the other dungeon craft websites with regards to walls? there are quite a few really good walls available from the magic mirror ftp site as well as some at dreamlands and manikus' dungeoncraft page. the cauldron and lord killjoy's pages have some walls as well.

for the addresses of the above pages, please see the main dungeon craft page. [img]smile.gif[/img] (i'm feeling too lazy to look them up right now.)

[img]graemlins/mage1.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2002, 10:31 PM   #3
manikus
Jack Burton

that's my main dungeon craft page. [img]smile.gif[/img]

the link's below...

Old 01-26-2002, 09:35 PM   #4
Arrowhawk
Dungeon Master

Manikus,

I have always liked your art page, but I have a problem in downloading the art fot use in dungeoncraft. For instance I can save the icons but I don't have access to the action view of the icon. I am sure that this dur to mine own inexperience but I don't know how to download your art. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-27-2002, 07:43 AM   #5
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

I'm using Internet Explorer 6. I right-click on the icon and select 'Open Link', which launches a new browser where I see both frames. I right-click on them and select 'Save Picture As...'. I then save the image locally and can use it directly. It has both frames in it when I do that.
Old 01-27-2002, 12:49 PM   #6
manikus
Jack Burton

thanks for the compliment. cocoaspud is absolutely right. alternatively, you can left click on the pic and it will open in that window and then right click and "save as...", when you've done that hit the back button at the top. [img]smile.gif[/img]

i chose to use .png because of file size. in my early expirementation with zipping up .bmp, i found that the .png's were smaller than the zips. i don't know if this is always the case, but now it's my habit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

btw, thanks cocoaspud for making so many formats available in dungeon craft!