Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-12-2000, 08:52 PM   #1
NullRogue

All right I killed Cet.. When will we see Wizardry 8?
Old 12-12-2000, 09:12 PM   #2
xenotoca

Oh no another endangered species now extinct.

Apart from that this really is most thoughtless of you I suspect that now and many others on the board will now pack away our rusty swords as there is no point continueing now that you have killed him. You could have kept this information to yourself and allowed others to vainly battle on.
I suppose the board will have to close now and slips site be cosigned to bottom of the search engines.

Shame on you is all I can say.