Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-28-2004, 10:50 AM   #11
Donut
Jack Burton

Lords' Test is 21st to 25th
One Day International 10th
NatWest Series Final is 2nd

You might even get to see the Ashes!

The Membership Pack was introduced this season. You can join independently as a Red Member but all Season Ticket holders are automatically included as Platinum Holders.

Of coursde you know that NANA stands for "No Aussies need Apply"

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-28-2004, 04:51 PM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hmmm - the Lords test may well fit into the schedule (or it might be possible to schedule to make it fit in ). I have always wanted to visit Lords and twould be even better to see Punter and the boys in action. Are tickets on sale already? What date (or dates) are you planning on going - surely not all of the above? With the test we would want to be booking no later than day 3 in case it gets very one-sided.

And as for the NANA - I will see about getting a UK passport to get around that restriction. With 4 Scottish grandparents I qualify as a Sweaty - will that do .
Old 11-28-2004, 05:30 PM   #13
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
ANSWER:

None at all! Australia got stuffed in both codes today!!

Hmmm and England just got stuffed in both codes yesterday as well!

And I'm sure that means we keep any trophies associated with those series as well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2004, 02:24 AM   #14
wellard
Dracolisk

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
quote:
ANSWER:

And I'm sure that means we keep any trophies associated with those series as well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] Glad to see you read all the posts on a topic before posting Tim [img]tongue.gif[/img] I guess it must have been all that Scotch mist from Davros obscuring things

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 11-29-2004, 02:31 AM   #15
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hmmm - the Lords test may well fit into the schedule (or it might be possible to schedule to make it fit in ). I have always wanted to visit Lords and twould be even better to see Punter and the boys in action. Are tickets on sale already? What date (or dates) are you planning on going - surely not all of the above? With the test we would want to be booking no later than day 3 in case it gets very one-sided.

And as for the NANA - I will see about getting a UK passport to get around that restriction. With 4 Scottish grandparents I qualify as a Sweaty - will that do .
Are not tickets for day 4 and 5 of an ashes test as usefull as tits on a bull Davros? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] Don't sell your soul to the dark side for a few trinkets [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 11-29-2004, 05:06 AM   #16
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
quote:
ANSWER:

[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] Glad to see you read all the posts on a topic before posting Tim [img]tongue.gif[/img] I guess it must have been all that Scotch mist from Davros obscuring things
[/QUOTE]Damn it missed your one!!!!!! [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2004, 08:48 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Donut's timing is exquisite, as always.

Old 11-29-2004, 08:55 AM   #18
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Donut's timing is exquisite, as always.
All those years in the woodwork have mellowed you Memnoch!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-30-2004, 05:47 AM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Commiserations to L'Arse by the way...