Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-29-2004, 09:29 AM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I used to just be Larry, but when we moved to the brown forums Rikard asked all members of the Order of the Holy Flame to add "OHF" to their names because Ziroc had the ability turned on where anyone could change their log-in name for the period of about a week. Me, Ertai, and Rikard were the only three to do so, I think. Now Ertai is gone, Rikard reregistered after being gone for a long time, and I am stuck with the OHF tag by myself. I have been thinking for a long time about asking Ziroc to get rid of it for me, but it has been such a long time that everybody associates me with the OHF. So maybe I should not drop it.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:53 AM   #22
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by lost prophet:
i got mine from an awesome band i like, its kinda RPGish i supose but i like it cos its kinda....depressing in some kool way.

absolutly pathetic hey.......
Lost Prophet's Used to be good. They were an amazing band. And then, they jumped on the band wagon and started making crappy emo tunes like 'Last Train home'. Shinobi Vs. The Dragon Ninja was amazing.

Beaumanoir, is the name of a brand of Wine... Nice [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2004, 10:05 AM   #23
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I thought your name was Binky. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Are you trying to get the O.R.T. going again? I've heard Piestrider and Galadria speak fondly of it. What with Larry and the OHF and Sigmar and the HADB, are the clans getting back on the radar?
Old 10-29-2004, 10:24 AM   #24
Skippy1
Elminster

I'm a Kangaroo! What else would I call myself????
Old 10-29-2004, 10:28 AM   #25
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I used to just be Larry, but when we moved to the brown forums Rikard asked all members of the Order of the Holy Flame to add "OHF" to their names because Ziroc had the ability turned on where anyone could change their log-in name for the period of about a week. Me, Ertai, and Rikard were the only three to do so, I think.
No, a few of the others did it as well. Ziroc restored most of the old usernames after a week, though.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:37 AM   #26
Kaltia
Jack Burton

*Is going to see the Lost Prophets in concert in two weeks*

*Is ineffably smug*

*Got her name from a really lame character she made up. The character got trashed, but the name remained*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:51 AM   #27
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I made a lot of characters up in various RPGs, Gangrell was the name of one that came from Bg2, a wizard slayer and eventually the character found its way into the story I'm writing.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:21 PM   #28
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

I just came up with it For a diablo2 account name and then used it on iw and i thought it was kind of funny the thought of a blind propeht a contradiction if you will.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:37 PM   #29
Aerich
Lord Ao

Character from a book, one of my favourite books of all time. Phoenix Guards by Steven Brust. Read it.

Edit: shameful when you have to edit a one-line post for clarity, but that's what this edit is for.

[ 10-29-2004, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Aerich ]
Old 10-29-2004, 12:44 PM   #30
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
I can't remember too well where mine came from... I think I made it myself when I was thinking up random names for my Elven Ranger in BG2.
Exactly the same way I got my name