Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 11:00 PM   #41
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Still don't need 'Get Smart' credit card but will donate my 10 clicks anyway...

how many of you seen the tv series 'Get Smart'?

------------------

Sig created by me and a Wonderful person by the name of MONI!
Old 07-23-2001, 11:06 PM   #42
trux

Six more cents for ya - don't spend it all at once! Saving is very important in times like these.

------------------
trux
Old 07-23-2001, 11:10 PM   #43
Moni

Adam,
LOL!
Our TV watching was strictly monitored growing up, so much so that I did not even know the series "Get Smart" even existed until I was living away from home and saw my first episode at almost 18 years old!
You know I did not watch Star Trek until I was in my mid twenties LOL!

Moni

------------------

Old 08-19-2001, 11:22 PM   #44
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Ziroc,

I noticed that there are no longer any banner ads on the Ironworks homepage...did you totally remove them, am I looking but just not seeing them, or do you not need them since you are running off a friends server? Was just curious as I was feeling generous with someone else's money

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-19-2001, 11:36 PM   #45
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Ziroc,

I noticed that there are no longer any banner ads on the Ironworks homepage...did you totally remove them, am I looking but just not seeing them, or do you not need them since you are running off a friends server? Was just curious as I was feeling generous with someone else's money

You mean at www.tgeweb.com/ironworks ? The banners are still there.. maybe the banner server is down.. sometimes does that.. But if you were talking about www.ironworksforum.com then no, I don't have banners there yet, the domain ironworksforum.com is only for this forum, the 'core' Ironworks site is still at www.tgeweb.com/ironworks..

BTW, Thanks all that clicked!!! Keep it up when you can. It helps!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 08-20-2001, 12:09 AM   #46
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Thank Z!

Was talking about just the ironworks.com site, didn't even think to check the original "core" site, will go there now and click-away

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-20-2001, 12:52 AM   #47
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I have been clicking religiously every day. Im wondering how we are doing and if EVERYONE is clicking like we all should be. 3,000 members should mean alot of clicks each day.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2001, 06:15 AM   #48
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Na, If you'd like to donate, a check is just easier for me.. I don't agree with a 3rd party getting a percentage.. That isn't fair to you..

I think Amazon.com also has something like Paypal, and I think they charge too, anyone know how much though?

Hey everybody, finally got my account squared back by the great Dan. Thanks DAN!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I want to sponsor (check), but don't have the addy. Could please post an address that we can send check payments? Oh, and as for Paypal, you only have to pay if you go with the business account. If people could pay you via their checking account, there would be no charge. Also, there is no top amount that you can receive (if someone pays by credit card, they can only send $100 before paypal will ask you to 'upgrade') It wouldn't hurt to setup a paypal account (boy, do I sound like a salesman or what? Anyways, I've been on e-Bay for a year now and prefer to pay via paypal now.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-20-2001, 08:17 AM   #49
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Hey everybody, finally got my account squared back by the great Dan. Thanks DAN!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I want to sponsor (check), but don't have the addy. Could please post an address that we can send check payments? Oh, and as for Paypal, you only have to pay if you go with the business account. If people could pay you via their checking account, there would be no charge. Also, there is no top amount that you can receive (if someone pays by credit card, they can only send $100 before paypal will ask you to 'upgrade') It wouldn't hurt to setup a paypal account (boy, do I sound like a salesman or what? Anyways, I've been on e-Bay for a year now and prefer to pay via paypal now.

Thanks Tobbin, and again, WELCOME BACK!! We've missed you, man!!

My Address is:

Dan Huling
5028 Kensington Hts Dr
Lakeland, FL 33811

Close to you eh? BTW, hear about those shark attacks? was that close to you? It'd be freaky if it was the SAME Shark that bit all 3 of those people... yikes! JAWS 10!!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 08-20-2001, 11:33 PM   #50
trux

Bumping so we remember the clicking. To be honest, I've been neglecting my portion of the duties. I'll try to do better.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux