Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-12-2001, 12:51 AM   #1
Ziroc

Doesn't matter where ya are, I'm in the USA, EST, and -5 GMT.

At 1am I'll start Diablo 2, Game "ironworks" password "cloudy" on USEast (All lower case). I will be fun! I gained to level 10 last night from level 2.. (Had to restart a char over).

Co-Op, no pk, and lot's of gold for all!! Heading past the black marsh tonight..

HURRY UP!!!!!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 06-12-2001).]

Old 06-12-2001, 12:55 AM   #2
BladeMaster

I am going to have to pick up the game then if you are having so much fun with it. I never really cared for the first one.

------------------
Do you TIRE of MORTAL LIFE so much that you SEEK to end it at the HANDS of

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-12-2001, 01:03 AM   #3
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Come to uswest I dont wanna start a whole new character on east. West coast is the best coast

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-12-2001, 01:05 AM   #4
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
I am going to have to pick up the game then if you are having so much fun with it. I never really cared for the first one.
It's a fun game!! Up to 8 people can join 1 game too.. the USEast server seems to be down right now, so I'll keep trying it.. it'll be up in a few mins!

BTW, Battle.net saves yer char for you when you save and leave, so no cheating on the battle net servers like the OLD D1.. (Thank god)

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-12-2001, 01:20 AM   #5
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Actually some people cracked it during christmas break and raped and pillaged battlenet like never before because everyone thought they were safe from cheaters thats why blizzard keeps pumping out those patches to keep changing things around so no one has the time to crack their system and cheat again.

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 01:25 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Darn it all Z! You are making me want to learn ANOTHER game! LOL

Hmmmm...maybe *I* shall engage YOU in a multi IWD as we'd planned, eh? But..sigh...I can't keep your hours Webmaster Supremo! You are a definite NIGHT OWL! LOL I would be, but alas, work precludes it!

We should work on that, though!

Cloudy, the Multi-play Pusher BWAHAHAHAHA

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-12-2001, 01:35 AM   #7
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Actually some people cracked it during christmas break and raped and pillaged battlenet like never before because everyone thought they were safe from cheaters thats why blizzard keeps pumping out those patches to keep changing things around so no one has the time to crack their system and cheat again.
No, they didn't hack peoples accounts on Battle.net.. (The ones saved to their servers), they used a TSR hack though.. I didn't play during that time, those people should be killed only morons and asses do that stuff.. RUIN peoples fun.. sigh..

Old 06-12-2001, 02:14 AM   #8
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
No, they didn't hack peoples accounts on Battle.net.. (The ones saved to their servers), they used a TSR hack though.. I didn't play during that time, those people should be killed only morons and asses do that stuff.. RUIN peoples fun.. sigh..

Check and see if USEast is up and RUNNING at 3am, it's down right now.. SIGH!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-12-2001, 02:40 AM   #9
Rikard

Ziroc quote himself
Where is the world coming to

I would like to join but ehm
1 am is erm 7 am here?
no way I was gonna make that

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-12-2001, 06:09 AM   #10
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

I wasnt talking about other peoples accounts I was talking about them able to hack their realm characters to super cheesy munchkin status like diablo 1. We were having loot corpse duels when a amazon joined and killed us all with one arrow

------------------