Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 10:23 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

was watching an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters, and just caught enough of it to see them COMPLETELY rip-off a version of Tiamat and Bahamut. Ah the joys of knowing all too well that creativity is completely slain! Whoo-hoo! Now, on to the second part of my little diatribe here. I know that someone tried to make a version of Tiamat for NWN, but I wonder exactly how hard would it be for someone to try to construct a dragon-form version of Tiamat inside of NWN 2's new setup?
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #2
SHO-VA
Elite Waterdeep Guard

unless you can add extra heads to a model in the toolset... very unlikely..

I havent seen the nwn tiamat model, though i did use the hydra one in my hak set (other thread i know) this hydra model isnt all that hot, just a purple dragon with about 5 heads. unlike the true hydra, no extra heads grow from it, and you cant cut off heads at all..
Old 11-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

What a rip off...I like beheading things...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote