Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2004, 04:03 PM   #1
Taski
The Magister

Hey guys,

i need the game MIGHT & MAGIC VII in the english version.

Can someone here buy it somewhere in a store and send it to me ? Maybe in UK or Skandinavia ?

Would be nice, in germany the game is not available and at EBAY it goes for 21Euros...maybe i can get it much cheaper this way

Ah...and i need the game TWICE.

Can anyone help?

...ahhh, important: I want the version with manual and in a good old game-box, not this new DVD-cover-crap

[ 10-05-2004, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Taski ]
Old 10-05-2004, 06:55 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This post really doesn't belong on this board but given that you're one of our regulars we won't worry about that.

Check here: http://starvector.com/cgi/lp3.cgi?id+ca0885.html
They have a Might & Magic Millennium edition which includes Might and Magic 4, 5, 6, and 7. It also includes the bonus adventures World of Xeen and Swords of Xeen. Are included full-color maps, Comprehensive Strategy Guides, Over 500 pages of hints, tips and walkthroughs.

$29.77

I didn't check to see if they ship overseas.
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:16 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Check here as well :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...532331-5314201

I think those listed are all the DVD casing - any particular reason why you're avoiding that??
Old 10-06-2004, 08:14 AM   #4
Taski
The Magister

Quote:
"This post really doesn't belong on this board but given that you're one of our regulars we won't worry about that."
Thx, Wyv, and of course you are right - but i thought it is a good possibility to get this game...sorry for posting that here.

I donīt like these dvd-boxes, i am a fan of the old boxes with larger manuals...and i check all the sites, thx for the links.
If u want, u can close this theme here
Old 10-06-2004, 09:43 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I'm going to leave the topic open, Taski - someone else may have a better link or information for you. I just did some searching on froogle and a couple of other places - far from thorough.

There was a nice feel to the old game boxes and manuals so I can understand why you like them. I always like to see a good manual with a game but find the rest of the trappings less important to me personally.

Hope you are able to find your games - looks like the millennium edition is going to be easier to find than the older boxed version of just M&M7.
Old 10-06-2004, 10:36 AM   #6
Taski
The Magister

Thatīs great, thx...and maybe someone will see this game in the compouter-shop just around the corner and sent it to me ?!?

Letīs keep on looking...cannot be that difficult to get an old RPG like M&M 7
Old 10-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Check ebay and amazon to see if anyone's selling them. And in addition to the millennium edition, there was another multipack that covered 6, 7, 8, and I think 9.

Oh, and what Wyv meant by this not belonging here is that there is a Miscellaneous Games forum which is really where M&M games are discussed [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 03:21 PM   #8
Taski
The Magister

Ah...i see, ok. But i do not want to "discuss" this game here - and i like all the people here, never wanted to post in another forum
Old 10-07-2004, 04:21 PM   #9
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Some of the folks from this forum also post at Misc Games... and I can tell you, they're just as friendly there as they are here [img]smile.gif[/img] And honestly, it wouldn't be disloyal to the forum here if you posted there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The added bonus is that people there are more likely to be familiar with older games (like the MM series), and someone may just have a good source for it. You never know...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 05:28 PM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

It certainly may be worth a try posting over there but I have no problem with leaving this thread open. It doesn't hurt the board in any way and I feel like we're all chums - everyone understands!