Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-12-2004, 10:08 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Welll.... you could have said Lollipops, but you DID choose the term "suckers", soooo...

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-12-2004, 10:12 PM   #32
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Welll.... you could have said Lollipops, but you DID choose the term "suckers", soooo...

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
ahh sheesh, that is what they are called here, you do not go in to a store here and ask for a lollypop, that is just so whimpy
Old 11-12-2004, 11:55 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, to each his own...as long as they don't make things blue.
Old 11-13-2004, 12:01 AM   #34
Animal
Gold Dragon

Geez Stormy, what did you think with a name like that for the thread?

Did you honestly expect me to let that go?
Old 11-13-2004, 04:02 AM   #35
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

they were red thankyouverymuch
and yes Animal, I had hoped that no one would feel the need to say something about the name of the thread
Old 11-13-2004, 03:47 PM   #36
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
oohhh love them ^^, i'm guessing ur talking about blowpops and the such, damn they're soo good, at school there's one in my mouth most of the time XD

Mmmmm
You need to read your posts prior to approving them. I'm surprised that nobody has run with this one. [/QUOTE]why do you think I left it alone? [/QUOTE]i don't get it... [/QUOTE]That's okay, you just go back to sleep!

It's turned from G rated to R rated.

EDIT: As usually, Stormy has created another adult-only thread.
[/QUOTE]yeah..i got it sooner or later. and yeah its rated r

Old 11-13-2004, 11:34 PM   #37
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hehehehe I remember when I was younger always begging my mom/dad for a certain kind of candy being advertised on tv. Since my mom has a soft spot for chocolate she usually bought some candy as well.

[ 11-13-2004, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-13-2004, 11:49 PM   #38
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

My parents never ever gave in. They never bought me candy. Only time I'd get it was at Easter and Christmas. I remember when I was 10 I got it into my head to just steal it, and stuff it down my socks LOL. It worked for awhile, in big stores (of course this was back in the day a lot of stores had no cameras) or anyone watching. But then I got caught stuffing candy in a 7-11 (convience store, much smaller, check out lady busted me LOL). Got my ass beat on that one LOL!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-15-2004, 08:15 AM   #39
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
oohhh love them ^^, i'm guessing ur talking about blowpops and the such, damn they're soo good, at school there's one in my mouth most of the time XD

Mmmmm
i hope you brush your teeth like three times a day, otherwise you're gonna lose your teeth!

we couldn't call them suckers as a kid, the word suck was outlawed from my parent's house, but...we used teh word "screw" all the time. weird huh? well i didn't read the rest of the thread, i'm hoping to keep it on track, oh well.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:26 AM   #40
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
quote:

Mmmmm
well i didn't read the rest of the thread, i'm hoping to keep it on track, oh well. [/QUOTE]Hate to tell you but your attempt may horribly fail

Kind of opposite for me Lady Z, I hardly if ever eat candy, I just eat unhealthy junkfood most of the time. I think I went for about three months without eating a lot of candy, maybe a couple of candy bars but thats about it. Anyway, after that long, your body doesn't really like sugar anymore, I know this because then my aunt sent over her chocolate cookies that are packed with sugar. Went through about six before I felt sick, after which I grilled some food. Good remedy it is