Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-05-2004, 06:27 AM   #21
Sigmar
Unicorn

I've watched Transformers the movie literally over 60 times (over 100 if you count my viewing of it as a child).

The Untouchables-5
The Usual Suspects-6
Lawrence of Arabia-4
Scarface-7
Donnie Brasco-5
Finding Nemo-8 times (forced after the first 2 by family members and friends )
The Shawshank Redemption-5
Pulp Fiction-6

and more but I'm not going to list all of them!

My point is that personally I can view films I like over and over again, and having them on hand to watch whenever I want, without constrictions of time, is perfectamundo. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I tray and get Films I know I'm going to watch again and again...though sometimes *coughApocalypseNowReduxwaytoolongforwhatitiscough *
I feel like I've failed to do so.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:40 AM   #22
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Okay first of all just let me say that I did not pay for all of them. In fact I only think I've probably bought 100 or so from there. There's 3 of us living here but I'll leave it at that anyway.

As far as watching them all. Sadly enough I have watched most of them enough times to be sick to death of them. Latest Addition is Star Wars Boxed set and I'm looking forward to actually kicking back and watching that one! I know it may be the same old thing but at least it's cleaner and considering I've never seen the remastered version, this will be a new experience from some perspective.

Harkoliar I'm in Melbourne Australia mate so I don't think you'd want to take the walk here *L*. If however you/or anyone else for that matter do want to catch up I'm game. Just email me first so I know who/what I'm dealing with and be sure to specify, height, weight, skin type, blood type and what kind of meal could be best made of you and why...heh

Bink, going pretty good here mate! Same old same old really. Too lazy to do anything and bored of everything *LOL*

Okay on a more serious note. Leaving out the fine print, I work a LOT! Sometimes up to 16 hours a day and most of the time 6 days a week. There are rare occasions when it becomes 7 days a week and that can really leave little time left for hobbies, interests or just plain PC time which I love! Therefore all I do is watch movies. It's easy because I'm relaxing and if I do not finish it's easy to go back to it the next day and day after also if need be.
So if you want the real reason why I have so many DVD's there it is. When you have no time for anything, watching a movie here or there fools you into thinking you actually spoiled yourself *L*