Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2003, 02:07 PM   #1
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Where can i find all the NPCs in the game. i used to be able to find them at gamebanshee, but now one would require a membership to look at them. bummer!

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 02:14 PM   #2
Cadaukor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Here's good list [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.geocities.com/lemmingofglory/bgnpcs.html
Cadaukor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 03:56 AM   #3
Jan

Ohh man!! Lot's of NPC's.

I saw Boo's stats. It this some kind of a joke or what??

Boo
Pet-Mentor
Neutral Good
M.G.S. Hamster, Male
Strength 9
Dexterity 25
Constitution 3
Intelligence 9
Wisdom 9
Charisma 9

Minsc insists that Boo is the more intelligent of the two, and he pays close attention to what the rodent has to say. I can't say that I blame him, though I'd have advised him to select a lemming since we are obviously the most intelligent of rodents. But I digress, and seem prejudiced against poor Boo. But 'tis far from the truth because I find Boo just ducky! He's a great li'l guy.

Boo possesses a grand mastery (+++++) in incisors, and he has a special ability known as "cuteness" which he casts at the beginning of every day. Being constantly cute, however, is a tough job. Some days he just can't pull it off and becomes "moody" instead (5% chance). Minsc will never allow you to hold or pet Boo, but you may gaze at the adorable rodent as much as you like.
Old 01-04-2003, 07:03 AM   #4
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

Someone told me a way to get Boo in your party for BG2. is there a CLUA console in BG1 ? I moved onto BG2 before I even found out about hacks and stuff, but basically you can type something in, and boo appears so you can recruit him to your party. only had 1 hit point i think (but he never gets hit so it doesn't matter), but just about every blow he landed auto-knocked out his target. This is a cheat for BG2, but you can probably do it in BG1 as well somehow