Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-20-2001, 01:10 PM   #1
Moni

I aopologize here and now to anyone I may have offended since the board has been back up. In very little time I seem to have put myself in the doghouse defending myself and others trying to have fun.

I am truly sorry that I have recently responded negatively to negativity. It would just be nice to think that when we can come here and post in fun that it can be left alone and the fun mood allowed to continue.

If you have a negative opinion towards jokes being made in any thread is it so hard to start a new thread or send an e-mail to the person who offended you to voice your negative opinion without having to throw a blanket over public humor and laughter?

I'll do my best if you do yours.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obsticle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-20-2001, 01:13 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

negativity? WHAT negativity? from you? nah

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 01:42 PM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I aopologize here and now to anyone I may have offended since the board has been back up. In very little time I seem to have put myself in the doghouse defending myself and others trying to have fun.

I am truly sorry that I have recently responded negatively to negativity. It would just be nice to think that when we can come here and post in fun that it can be left alone and the fun mood allowed to continue.

If you have a negative opinion towards jokes being made in any thread is it so hard to start a new thread or send an e-mail to the person who offended you to voice your negative opinion without having to throw a blanket over public humor and laughter?

I'll do my best if you do yours.

Not in my doghouse. You haven't offended me. *hugs*

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-20-2001, 01:52 PM   #4
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I certainly haven't noticed any negativity from you. You always seem to be a considerate poster who is mindful of others opinions and feelings.

You aren't in my doghouse either.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-20-2001, 02:37 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Moni,
I am so thick-skinned I make rhinoceroses seem like Oil of Olay advertising symbols. Don't change - I like you just the way your are, you mad cat-lady you!!!!!

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 08-20-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 02:41 PM   #6
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Besides Moni, If everyone was happy and cheery, life would not be any fun. And we must all realize that everyone has a right to there opinion. And besides, if we all agreed on everything, what could we debate about.....Debate is important!!
Old 08-20-2001, 02:47 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I must have missed something.
I think of you as a very helpful, lively lass.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Old 08-20-2001, 02:54 PM   #8
Lord Shield

Wht negativity? I haven't seen anybody being negative unless you're referring t othat post from Saz which offended you though it wasn't meant that way

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-20-2001, 03:09 PM   #9
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Moni what exactly are you talking about? I haven't seen that much negativity today.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-20-2001, 03:15 PM   #10
Lord Shield

I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong, Moni) that she's referring to

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/002577.html

where you can see she got angry at one of Saz's posts (though he obviously didn't intend any insult)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site