Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2001, 02:14 PM   #121
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfgir:
Hey, Sylent! Whats up friend!
Well, not much, I am just busy with my school work and stuff...
I am still around on the board, and enjoy the odd catch up, such as this.
But overall, I am well. It's good to see you still updating the story section of your site
And how are you?

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF

[This message has been edited by sylent (edited 03-26-2001).]
Old 03-26-2001, 02:29 PM   #122
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Wolfy, I gotta go to bed now (it's 11:30pm over here and my day starts at 6:30am *SIGH*) But just let me say that you shouldn't let critisism crush your passion to write. My feeling is, if it's not constructive, it's really not even worth listening to. If someone says this and that and the other and you answer, "Hmmmm, Yeah! I was stuck on that!" That's one thing. But if someone says, "That sucks! Why'd you write that?" probably they don't even know what they're talking about in the first place and, with an attitude like that, why even put any stock in what they're saying anyway? I wrote tons of poetry in my youth and invariably, it was the pieces I disliked (the ones that didn't come out how I wanted them to) that people seemed to like the best. Just remember, you can't please everyone all of the time, even yourself! As I said, keep at it! The icky nitty-gritty part gets easier, but the writing from the heart can't be learned! Goodnight, beautiful one, happy hunting! (I'll be looking for your story in my thread, and start scrounging for my own. Nitey-Nite!)

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 02:39 PM   #123
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Good to hear that you´re well friend. Wel lI´m pretty good, tired though and well abit disheartned still but, well still howling, will take a trip to the country soon and go out and run in the woods That usually helps..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-26-2001, 03:04 PM   #124
WOLFGIR

Lady Rae!
Sleep well and thank you for your support, strongly needed. Well the problem with the ones you listen to is that well everyone can critizise but not all can give constructive critisism, well, I´ll not write anything for their pleasure anymore, rather I wil write for myself and everybody else that wants to without being perfect, i did sign my webpage for thoose with heart, not the cunning, but thoose with cunning, like you and The Relic, has done nothing but to help out and being great inspirations to all here (IMHO) and I´m thankful for your advice and your comments has helped out alot.

See you later! Take care sleep well and thanks!

------------------

Old 03-26-2001, 06:27 PM   #125
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wolfie? Is that YOU? OOOOOH I've missed you Drat! I keep doing that!
(pout) It isn't fair...I declare all time zones abolished and we all just be here when we feel like it! Oh and uh NO RL WORK exists anymore either...

(looks around, sees those darned times still different on the world clocks and hears the bell for the rl job calling her to work....sigh)

Well, you can't blame StormQueen for trying, huh?

Wolfie, so you've hit a dry spell in the writing? Happens, my friend. Do not despair! Sometimes it takes a bit of doing other things to get the creative juices flowing again! And you may feel more like adding/editing after you take a break! But do keep it in mind so as not to abandon it altogether!!!

Have some cookies, Wolfie, hot out of the oven...or they were last night! You like butterscotch?

Cloudy

-Hi Sylent! Keeping busy, it looks like!
Zeeke? A new face? oooooh I love new and mysterious entrants to the Inn...do tell us a bit of yourself...(casts a curious look in the newcomer's direction, smiles and sits down for a story)
Old 03-26-2001, 06:31 PM   #126
Sir_Tainly

Hi Cloudy,

long time no see

How's it going, yep RL is a pain, if only Ziroc would pay us for the time we spent on here, I wouldn't need to go to work

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-26-2001, 06:58 PM   #127
WOLFGIR

Cloudy!

Hi there, I´m still around, we have a supportfellow here so I´m running around abit!

How are you!? *big slurpies*

------------------

Old 03-26-2001, 08:22 PM   #128
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Finishes Sparkle Beer with one giant gulp, then heads to the main table.*

"Well met, all. I am Zeeke, friend of KDog, breaker of hearts (and bones). Might the honorable KDog give me the pleasure of introducing me to this fair crowd?"

[This message has been edited by Zeeke75 (edited 03-26-2001).]
Old 03-26-2001, 08:24 PM   #129
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Finishes Sparkle Beer with one giant gulp, then heads to the main table.*

"Well met, all. I am Zeeke75, friend of KDog, breaker of hearts (and bones). Might the honorable KDog give me the pleasure of introducing me to this fair crowd?"
Hoy there Zeeke75, how are you?

------------------

Old 03-26-2001, 08:26 PM   #130
Sir_Tainly

Hello there Zeeke75, friend of KDog, breaker of...

Damn I hate these formal greetings...

Hi there welcome to the board.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123