Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2001, 01:40 PM   #1
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Okay, what am I missing?! After hours upon hours of playing the Trials of the Luremaster I finally made it back to the Throne Room, deafeated the Spectral forces and eventually the Luremaster, and got the ring from the throne itself. The sealed doors opened and I walked out, and then I walked out into the courtyard, and I've been searching ever since. Yeas I put the ring on a chracter, clicked on it, etc. What gives? What is so obvious that I am completely missing it. Big thanks ahead of time.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 02:57 PM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you put the ring on a character and used it from the tool bar, it should return you to Lonelywood. Maybe you have found a bug. I would suggest to mail Interplay and see what they have to say about it.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
JR Jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 11:01 PM   #3
Alaric
Manshoon

You need to put the ring on one of the characters, use it from the toolbar, and then click on one of your characters to activate the ring.

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 08-13-2001).]
Alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2001, 02:24 AM   #4
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Well what I finally did was put the ring on my head character and then clicked on the back pack and there was the ring. When I clicked on the ring it worked.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote